Nicole Hammett Business Support
Introduction to Nicole Hammett Business
• We are a Virtual Assistant business that provides efficient, executive level personal assistant and
administrative support to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
• Our Virtual Assistant services range from general administration such as word processing, spreadsheets
and presentations to executive assistant support such as diary management to planning corporate events.
• Outsourcing your administration to Nicole Hammett Business Support, will allow you to focus on running
your business and increase revenue.
• You pay for the hours worked giving your company the flexibility that you would not receive if you were to
employ a permanent member of staff.
• Using a Virtual Assistant reduces your overheads by saving on superannuation, sick leave and holiday pay
or even those lost hours while staff socialise and browse the internet.
About Nicole Hammett Business Support
• Nicole Hammett Business Support is owned and managed by Nicole Hammett.
• Based on the NSW Central Coast, we have clients located around Australia.
• Nicole started Nicole Hammett Business Support as she felt many small businesses and
entrepreneurs would greatly benefit from a low cost administrative solution.
• Nicole has over 8 years experience as an Executive Assistant, working for many Australian and
international investment banks in both Sydney and London.
• Nicole has supported Managing Directors and senior management at many well known firms
such as National Australia Bank, Credit Suisse, ABN AMRO and Macquarie Bank.
Why use a Virtual Assistant?
• Your current workload exceeds your current capacity.
• You only have a few hours of work required, and can’t justify a permanent staff member.
• You have seasonal or ad-hoc projects.
• You have limited resources to invest in additional computer equipment.
• You require additional computer expertise.
• You need to save on office space.
• You travel and need a contact person.
• You work from a mobile office.
Benefits of using a Virtual Assistant
Flexibility Grow Your Business Cost Effective
• A Virtual Assistant fits with you and your • Our aim is to relieve you of those smaller • You pay a flat hourly rate – nothing more
business. administrative tasks so that you can focus • No need to pay superannuation, annual
• VA’s can provide you with support as often on increasing revenue and growing your and sick leave, office space or equipment.
or infrequently as you require. business.
• Partnering with a VA allows you to focus
on your clients instead of admin.
Productive Committed We are not a temp agency
• 100% productivity • Being a small business owner, VA’s • You deal with Nicole for every project
• We only charge for the hours spent on understand ins and outs of running a small • When you use a temp you rarely to get the
your project. business. same person twice
• We use time tracking software to manage • We love nothing more than to see our • There is no need to retrain using a VA
the time. clients succeed.
Services we provide
Marketing / Social
Secretarial Event Management Travel
• Diary Management • Conferences • Corporate or leisure travel • E-newsletters
• Email Monitoring • Cocktail Parties • Domestic & international • E-book collaboration
• Documents • Seminars • Article Formatting
• Presentations • Venue Sourcing • Corporate branding
• Spreadsheets • Attendee tracking • Social media – Twitter,
• Car hire Facebook etc
• Document Formatting • Invitations
• Airport transfers • Blogs
• Mail Merges • Sponsorship
• Itineraries • Wordpress websites
• Internet Research
• Trip research
If there is a service you require that is not listed, please email me to discuss your requirements.
Standard Hourly Rates
Standard Rate • $34.00/hour
Event Management • Price on application
Corporate Branding • Price on application
• If you require a turnaround of less than 24 hours, a 15% surcharge is applied.
• A signed contract will be required for each new client prior to the commencement of our services.
• All assignments are taken on under mutual agreement.
• An invoice will be sent to the client upon completion of the assignment.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars with hourly rates being billed in ¼ hour increments. There is a
minimum charge of 30 minutes.
• All invoices to be paid within 14 days of receipt of invoice. Late fees will apply for invoices not
paid within the 14 days.
• Additional charges will be incurred for expenses such as postage, couriers, STD/ISD phone calls,
additional stationery items, etc. and will be itemized at time of invoicing.
• Payment methods accepted include direct debit, cheque, money order and Pay Pal.
Bronze - $33.00/hour
5 hours per month
Silver - $31.50/hour
10 hours per month
Gold - $30.00/hour
20 hours per month
Platinum - $28.50
30 hours per month
• Packages require a minimum of three (3) months commitment. You may change your package
during this time; however you must provide Nicole Hammett Business Support with fourteen
• Invoices will be supplied on the last day of the month. Payment is due within 14 days of the
date of the invoice.
• Unused hours are not transferable to other months.
“I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for your support and assistance with the organisation of Mums’
Night Out! 2009. Despite being in another state – something I was a bit concerned about when engaging
your services – it barely made a difference. You set my mind at ease, knowing that the jobs that needed
doing were done in a way acceptable to me (that’s a huge thing, I’m a major control freak and incredibly
picky!!) and the lead up to the night was mostly stress free as a result.
Thank you so much for your hard work, for working with me, not being scared to offer suggestion and for
taking a load off my mine, and off my To Do List. I’d recommend you to others, but I really want you for
You’ve been invaluable and greatly appreciated. I look forward to working with you on more events in the
Amanda Cox, Real Mums
“I would happily recommend Nicole to anyone requiring the help of a virtual assistant. She is professional,
efficient and great to work with.”
Peace Mitchell, Cairns Family Holidays
Contact Nicole Hammett Business Support
For more information on our Virtual Assistant services please visit our website of contact Nicole on:
Phone: +61 410 440 428
Mail: PO Box 4543
Lake Haven NSW 2263