Where your idea live, interact, play
Men desire for a daring
innovation to take him to
the lead of the mating
game despite of his being
less attractive than others
Give men the edge in the
Concept: Astronaut is a daring innovation
and Axe own the image
KH: Launch the
Media: TVC, PR
with Ngo Thanh
KM: the journey
from zero to hero
of the astronaut
KH: 3 finalists
MV, event, PR
KM: Be aware of
the hotness of
Axe apollo Vietnam
Big idea: Axe Apollo - bring the next Vietnamese man
to the space
finding the next
KH: Final gala’s
Media: event, PR
Creative without strategy is called “art”.
Creative with strategy is called “advertising.”
- Jef I. Richards
2. What is a Creative Brief?
Creative brief is a document but not a boring document
to be passed upon.
It’s not a list or a form to fill-in, it’s a proper “lift-off”
o Tells us WHY we are doing this in the first place.
o Ensures that we are asking the RIGHT questions before attempting to
answer the PROBLEM.
o Provides us with vital information that helps us set our direction.
o Helps us limit the scope of our search so we don’t run off track.
Creative brief is a process to spark imagination &
(also connecting business needs with right target audience, right message and
How to write a Creative Brief to
transform from Consumer Insight
to Brand Strategy & Big Idea?
A Creative Brief should include:
- What are we creating? (A banner campaign? An email? A website?)
- Where & when will it be seen?
- Marketing objective?
- Communication objective?
- Who are they?
- What is the barrier?
- What is the key insight to overcome this?
What is the single most motivating and differentiating thing we can say about the brand or product to the target
audience to make them act in the desired way?
Single key message
What messages do we want to get across?
Reasons to believe
- Why should people believe this?
- What is the supporting evidence?
- What is the tone of voice?
- How do we want people to feel about the brand after they’ve seen the advertising?
- What do we want the prospect to do as a result of the advertising?
- What beliefs, attitudes, opinions, behaviour do we want to change?
- Phone numbers
- Call to actions.