Be the first to like this
- Trust in charities rose early in 2017 and then plateaued in the 55-60% range.
- Trust in charities rose to a high of 64% early in 2017, then dipped in the middle of the year to 55% and 57% and rose at year end to 60%
- By the end of 2017, Charities were the fifth most trusted public institution after the NHS, the Armed Forces, Police and Schools.
Two years ago, charities were in 12th place behind TV and radio stations
- Trust in the FRSB and now Fundraising Regulator has more than doubled since 2009: from 15% to 37%.
- Charity supporters' trust in charities (in November 2017) is at 70%, a lot higher than non-supporters whose trust levels are at 40%