Unveiling a new section: SlideShare Channels
Today we added Channels as the newest kid on the SlideShare blockChannels are branded spaces on SlideShare for companies and brands. They provide an extra bit of oomph for companies with great content.
If you are looking for interesting content, then go to the Channels section to find interesting channels to browse. We will feature those with the most interesting content. The channels range in variety of content and organizations. For example,
- Microsoft Office has setup a channel focused on parenting topic (project done in collaboration with our partners, Federated Media)
- Ogilvy has setup a concept channel for Pharma
- Razorfish Marketing uploads about interactive marketing & technology
- Pew Internet has shared a lot of their research reports about the internet & internet usage
- Whitehouse is sharing almost 1000 presentations and documents
We're also rolling out topical Channels that are curated by our content team. For example we have channels on Cloud Computing and Social Media. These types of channels will be curated by our content team. You'll more of them in the coming months as we roll out new topics.
If your company or organization is interested in channels, then get in touch by going here.
What People are Saying about Channels
"With SlideShare Channels, I can finally help the brands I work with to unlock the real potential of their existing content to reach their customers and generate leads." Robit Bhargava
SVP Digital Strategy - Ogilvy 360 Digital Influence
"Having a customized channel on SlideShare lets our brand engage more deeply with our audience. We use SlideShare not only to facilitate the sharing of content with media and clients interested in our research, but we also rely on SlideShare for SEO and general online branding initiatives."
Global Director of Corporate Communications, Frost & Sullivan