Be the first to like this
We are India’s Largest and first Non Profitable social service organization Providing B2B and B2C Marketing Services for the Company’s of Different line of business. We have been into the business past 3 years coming to head count we are 1500+ globally .We are Associated with Fortune 5000 Forums, Blogs and social media networking company’s. We have experience working with Tier1 Company’s to Tier5 Company’s, The Money generated by our organization will be donated to the poor on behalf of your company name, Its like a win and win situation where in your organization gets business and qualified leads from buyers and at the same time gets an opportunity to help the poor. 80% of our business comes from the Existing Client\'s here you can trust us on the quality and the pricing.
How we help the poor: We provide Online and telephone marketing services to the company’s. What ever the amount given by that company will be spend to the poor children for their needs like food, shelter, health and education. For the Maintainence of the office and other needs we only use 3% of the generated money and the rest of the 97% is been used in helping the poor.