MATTERS THE MOST
Why the Neverfail IT Continuity Engine delivers the best
Tier-1 BCDR solution to complement your IT infrastructure
• Near-zero application downtime and data loss
• Engine combines best of breed replication technology
with highly automated recovery mechanisms to ensure
that protected applications can be instantly started
across Engine clustered nodes, across both planned and
• Proactive application health monitoring
• Engine monitors application health in real-time, looking
for patterns of degradation and failure. If such patterns
are detected, automated remediation mechanisms are
triggered to prevent failures before they can occur.
• Multi-tier application groups across platforms
• Engine can coordinate expedited failover of any
arbitrary collection of application components spread
across multiple servers, especially in the context of site
failovers, and recover them in designated priority order.
• Reduces planned and unplanned downtime
• Engine enables IT administrators to failover and failback
critical applications between redundant cluster nodes or
recovery sites, not only during impending failure events
but also for planned maintenance operations such as
application patching, datacenter upgrades or DR
AGAINST ANY THREAT
• Unified continuous availability and disaster recovery
• Engine provides comprehensive protection coverage
against application, server, network, storage, or
complete site failures in a single solution. It protects both
locally as well as across remote sites.
AGAINST ANY THREAT
• Protection for physical, virtual, & cloud-based
• Engine is capable of delivering continuous availability
and disaster recovery across any type of workload on
any infrastructure, be it a physical machine, virtual
machine, or cloud-based workload.
AGAINST ANY THREAT
• Local & off-site together with Tertiary option
• Engine provides flexible topology options for extended
redundancy. Engine-protected application clusters can
be spread across up to 3 redundant nodes, combining
local high availability and remote site disaster recovery
as part of a single protection configuration.
AGAINST ANY THREAT
• Extends Microsoft clustering protection
• Engine significantly expands protection capabilities of
Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and Microsoft
Cluster Server (MSCS) based application clusters by
adding replication and off-site disaster recovery to these
cluster configurations without requiring any hardware
• Rapid, highly automated deployment
• Engine deployments are centralized and highly
automated with end-to-end support for remote
installation, built-in automated cloning of secondary
replicas via integration with VMware vCenter Server and
VMware Converter, auto-deployment of application
plugins and multiple concurrent installs
• Zero required changes to guest infrastructure to deploy
• Engine deploys its protection components by wrapping
itself around an existing operating environment for
applications and IT infrastructure such that no changes to
existing configuration or licensing are required for Engine
to be operational.
• Creates a single solution for VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, and
• Engine by virtue of its application centric availability
focus is platform-agnostic, thereby lending itself well to
protecting any workload that runs on and across any
type of virtualization platform or physical machines.
• Centralized management and push-button operation
• Engine provides high automated and simplified
capabilities for managing continuous availability and
disaster recovery configurations within a centralized
management console. Availability deployments and
operations can be easily triggered by means of pushbutton menu options.
• Built-in replication
• Engine’s built-in replication eliminates data loss by
delivering near-zero RPOs. By working across
heterogeneous hardware, not requiring shared storage,
or depending on other storage replication software,
Engine significantly reduces the overall cost of
• Built-in WAN acceleration
• Engine’s built-in data compression and data deduplication capabilities significantly reduce disaster
recovery operational costs by reducing WAN replication
traffic and associated network bandwidth requirements
by up to 80%.
• Integrated data protection
• Engine provides a Data Rollback Module (DRM) that
integrates with Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service
(VSS) to prevent data corruption and data loss by
creating shadow copies of application data at the
• Lower TCO than separate solutions combined
• Engine delivers comprehensive IT continuity protection at
the highest service levels by unifying multiple availability
and disaster recovery technologies into a single, easy-touse solution.
• VMware vSphere Client plugin
• Engine clusters can be managed within the context of
the VMware vSphere management console using the
Neverfail Engine plug-in for the VMware vSphere client.
This plug-in also facilitates point-and-click deployment of
new Engine clusters.
• Optional stand-alone Windows client
• Engine provides flexible options for management. In
addition to the VMware vSphere Client plug-in for Engine,
administrators can use a standalone Windows-based
Engine client that offers advanced management
• VMware vSphere HA, vMotion and Storage vMotion
• Engine extends application intelligence and proactive
application health monitoring to workloads running on
VMware vSphere infrastructure. Administrators can
configure automated remediation triggers associated
with VMware vSphere HA, vMotion, Storage vMotion, or
enhanced vMotion actions, when application faults or
degraded health conditions are detected
• VMware SRM integration
• Engine adds disaster recovery capabilities for physical
machines within VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM)
by enabling synchronized virtual machine replicas of
protected physical machines to be recovered during
execution of VMware SRM recovery plans.
• Enables cross-platform failover of guest VM’s
• Engine by virtue of being application-centric and
platform-agnostic, can be leveraged for protecting
applications across heterogeneous virtualization
platforms. E.g. Administrators can switchover and
switchback application state across VMware and HyperV virtual machines with no downtime or data loss.
Regardless of the threat to downtime, IT Continuity
Engine ensures continuous availability and access to
critical data and applications without fail.
Try it for free today.
Neverfail is a leading global IT continuity management
company. For more than 20 years, Neverfail has worked
to make business continuity simple and help businesses
around the world prepare for and protect themselves
from disaster without missing a beat.
Neverfail’s product offerings help thousands of customers
around the world rest easier at night by providing
continuous insight in to which IT infrastructure supports
each business service, protecting critical applications
against downtime and assuring that disaster recovery
plans will always work.