Who is Druva?
Top 5 Storage Partner &
recommended by AWS
Data under management
Trusted by the Government
Accredited by IMDA since 2018Invested in 2018
Singapore United States
Valued customers in APAC
Singapore Enterprises APAC EnterpriseSingapore SMBs
What’s “wrong” with backup today?
Backup software + Server
Tapes (Archiving) Offsite Logistics
Data Blind spots
• How much time/$ is spend managing infrastructure?
• What happens when your hardware is at is limits?
• What if your backup is affected by Ransomware?
• Are your WFH users protected?
• Are you aware of gaps in O365/Gsuite/SFDC?
I don’t need backup...
I am using a cloud app like O365/Gsuite
• Microsoft service agreement
- Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer… … We recommend that you regularly
backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.
• Limited Data Retention
- deleted items are purged by default 30-90 days.
• Ransomware attacks in O365
Think Again! Cloud application ≠ backup
• Coming soon… from SFDC
- “Data Recovery Retirement: Effective July 31, 2020, Data Recovery as a paid feature will
be deprecated... We recommend that you use a partner backup solution”
Why is the Druva Platform more secure?
• Data is shard, scrambled, and stored in AWS’s serverless architecture
• Independent security certification on top of AWS’s security framework
• No access to customer data via envelope encryption methodology
• AES 256-bit encryption (at rest) and TLS 1.2 encryption (in transit)
Other reasons customers choose Druva
• Fast network performance with high deduplication
• Single pane of glass for multiple workloads
• Multiple storage regions to choose from
• SaaS model, all-inclusive pricing
• Zero infrastructure to manage
• Up to 50% lower TCO
• DR-as-a-Service in AWS
• e-Discovery & Compliance features
• Auto-tiering to Deep Glacier for long-term archiving
1. Protect your “un-protected” data
WFH Users, O365, SFDC, Remote workloads
2. NOW is the best time to embark Digital Transformation
your on-premise backup should be one of the first to go
Never let a good crisis go to waste – Winston Churchill
Get a Demo
Are you ready to change the way you protect your data?