1. He is only interested in his relationship with Christ.2. He enjoys the benefits of salvation but refuses the responsibility of salvation.3. His perspective & interpretation of the Bible is personal.4. All his prayer & efforts centres around his own personal breakthroughs .5. His mentality is established on personal edification & personal achievement .
1. He has discovered that the church is his home too – not just God’s house.2. He understands that he must embrace corporate lifestyle and he is prepared to make adjustments to fit into it.3. He is prepared to make sacrifices to fulfil a common destiny.4. He learns to respect authority in the house & is prepared to live a life of accountability.5. He adopts the common identity of the people he is associating with.
1. He is willing to embrace the truth taught & live it out as a lifestyle.2. He is willing to change his thinking patterns according to the fresh truth he is receiving.3. He has a leader from whom he draws his source of truth.4. He observes & duplicates the life of his master while he is still a disciple.5. He enters into the same ministry & primary task that God has given to the leader.
1. He is one who functions & contributes his grace & gifts to the overall edification of the church.2. He is defined by his function and not by his position.3. He is required to move in a spirit of excellence and provide maximum contribution.4. He functions under authority and live in total accountability to the leader whom he represents.5. He must desire to capture the heart of the owner of the ministry, and he will be given an opportunity to inherit the ministry in the future.
1. Sons are connected to the father and not just to the meetings.
2. Sons will connect to others in the house knowing these are their father’s other sons.
3. Sons are connected to the purpose & vision of the house.
4. Sons will provide for the vision of the house.
5. Sons will become fathers and will carry the legacy to new heights.