• Project is executed using a tool called as Agile@Neev.
• A product backlog is created based on requirement.
• Sprint Planning is done and based on order of priority ,items in product backlog are
allocated to a sprint.
• In the Sprint Planning Meeting the tasks are allocated to developers.
• Developers update the task as “In Progress” or “Completed” as appropriate.
• Once a task is “Completed”, QA tests the feature and if it works fine, QA marks the
task as “QA Passed”. A task is considered as Closed once its marked as “QA Passed”.
• RoadMap gives us an idea of current project completion percentage.
• Summary gives us an idea of the entire project, the no of user stories, open defects,
closed defects etc.
• There is a Document section to upload the project related artifacts.
• There is an Activity section which gives the manager the details of code committed to
SVN with the comments given by developers.
Task Allocation – (Agile@Neev)
• Project Managers/Leads use the Issues section to allocate tasks to the
• QA’s also use the section to allocate defects to developers.
Code Review – (Agile@Neev)
• The Architect/Designers/Leads are involved in the Code Review and they allocate the
code review comments to the developers.Developers fix the code and mark them as
“Completed” once done.The Reviewer then marks it as “QA Passed” after cross
RoadMap – (Agile@Neev)
• Using RoadMap Section we can view the % of project completed and list of pending items.
Project Summary – (Agile@Neev)
• This page gives you a complete overview of the project.