Video Streaming Portals
Rich Internet Apps
250+ team with experience in
managing offshore, distributed
Neev Technologies established
in Jan ’05
VC Funding in 2009 By Basil
Part of Publicis Groupe
Member of NASSCOM.
Development Centers in
Bangalore and Pune.
Offices at Bangalore, USA,
Delhi, Pune, Singapore and
Key Company Highlights
Windows Phone 7
User Interface Design and User Experience Design
Performance Consulting Practices
Quality Assurance & Testing
AWS Consulting Partner
Google App Engine
Outsourced Product Development
• Node.js offers a platform to easily build fast, scalable network applications.
• Node.js uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it
lightweight and efficient.
• At its core, Node.js uses ‘Callback’ for all the activities that need any I/O to be
done, be it fetching data from DB, or a disk or the internet.
• ‘Callback’ lessens CPU’s waiting time for completion of an I/O operation
enabling the it to serve other requests.
• In Cloud services, resources can be added and removed anytime.
Why Neev for Node.js?
• Today, we have a wide range of Node.js frameworks to choose from.
• Choosing the right Node.js framework for your application development is
critical in determining how you use your hardware resources.
• Neev's expertise in multiple frameworks can help you choose the right one
for your Node.js application keeping in mind your forecasted user base and
• Neev's expertise in finding the right architecture for scalability and efficiency
would not only help you deliver your business better but also would reduce
the resources spent for it.
Node.js and AWS- An Unfailing Combination
• AWS best practices heavily promote stateless applications enabling
applications to take completely utilize their auto-scaling and load balancing
• Node.js, when combined with the awesome AWS infrastructure of Simple
Queue Service (SQS), Simple Notification Service (SNS), S3, RDS and
DynamoDB, provides an unfailing platform.
• This Node.js-AWS combination can be fully leveraged by Node.js’s non-
blocking I/O architecture.
• With Amazon Web Services (AWS), it is easy to build horizontally
scalable applications to support the growing needs of the business.
• However, allocating more hardware and computing devices to your
applications and business is not always the best solution.
• AWS services when used smartly can give more returns for the
Neev Experience in Node.js
Neev Technologies has implemented Node.js for a major car rental business in Bangalore and
currently employs ExpressJS (a web framework based on Node.js) for some exciting work on
video content delivery platform.
• Neev helped TaxiForSure.com, an aggregator of car rentals and taxis in
India which works with various taxi operators and enables them with
technology to ensure that customers get an easily accessible, safe, reliable
• Neev built an Android application for them that helped communicate the
cab location and availability to the central server. It also provided a two-
way interactive platform to communicate trip/booking details from server
to every cab and commit pick-ups. Node.js was used for server side