2. About Neev
Adobe Marketing Cloud
Mobile Cloud Key Company Highlights
300+ team with experience in
managing offshore, distributed
Neev Technologies established in
VC Funding in 2009 By Basil
Part of Publicis Groupe
Hybris and Adobe CQ centers of
Offices at Bangalore, Gurgaon,
Member of NASSCOM.
Google Cloud Platform
Click here to know more
3. Adding Custom Texts and Labels in Magento: Common Practice
• Most customers or clients would want their own texts and labels on their website.
• Magento makes it easy to setup your website but adding your own texts and
labels is not very easy.
• Most of the text have to be replaced manually by using several Find/Replace
• For example, trying to change the default text from ‘Log In’ to ‘ Sign In’ would
require you to turn on Template Hint Paths and locate those PHTML files to make
the necessary changes.
4. Adding Custom Texts and Labels in Magento: Alternative
The following steps make it simple to add your own text to your website :
1. After logging in as Admin, Select System -----> Configuration
2. Select the Default Store View under Current Configuration Scope.
3. Under the Developer tab, enable Translate Inline for Front-end.
4. Save the Configuration.
5. Refresh the Front-end and you should be seeing red dotted boxes around the terms you wish
6. Mouse-over them and click the book icon. This will open up the edit form in a lightbox.
7. Make the necessary changes and save your work.
Click here to visit this blog post in the Neevtech Blog.