Be the first to like this
Subtitled "How to Combine Email, Direct Mail and Telemarketing in The B2B Sales Process," this presentation addresses the question of which of these three tactics is the most effective. Too often today, these one-to-one tactics are viewed as competitors when it fact they are most effectively used as collaborators. This presentation explores how you can combine all three of these one-to-one marketing tactics to increase sales, reduce selling costs and improve the efficiency of your sales operation.
Through this presentation, you will learn:
- How to build or acquire a B2B list
- What specific sales tasks are best for each tactic
- Why the cost-per-contact is critical to your decision-making
- What to outsource and what to keep in-house
- How to calculate (and anticipate) your cost of sale
- Why one-to-one works – EVEN with inbound marketing
- How lead generation and lead nurturing are different
This presentation was developed by Bob McCarthy, President of McCarthy & King Marketing, and was given at NEDMA's 2014 DM Innovations Symposium.