Be the first to like this
Tired of trying to maintain an ever-changing list of eSerials holdings? Looking for ways to automatically set and maintain your library’s eSerials holdings in WorldCat? The OCLC eSerials Holdings service has what you need!
Attend this session to learn how your library can:
* Make your electronic content more visible and accessible - without adding to your cataloging workload
* Automate setting and maintaining your library’s location holdings in WorldCat
* Increase the value of your investment in A-Z lists, OpenURL resolver, WorldCat, and WorldCat Collection Analysis
* Increase usage of your electronic serials collection
* Automatically control and/or deflect ILL requests from colleagues in the OCLC cooperative
* Get started using the eSerials Holdings service - available at no charge to OCLC member libraries
Presented by Christa Burns as the NEBASE Hour on December 5, 2007.