7. HOW DID WE GET HERE? VOL. 1
• Media agencies were tired of getting pushed around
and decided to take their expertise (and money)
8. HOW DID WE GET HERE? VOL. 2
• The endless spectrum of digital made specialization
even more of a necessity.
• At the same time, the blurred lines between media and
creative made us wonder if re-bundling made more
11. FOOD FOR THOUGHT
• How do you integrate?
• Which structure is more objective?
• Where does digital fall into the mix?
• Integrated vs. holding company
• Role of client vs. agency
12. RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
• “A clear strategic focus”
• “Clearly deﬁning agency scopes”
• “Frequent and open agency feedback”
• “Training and strategic engagement of our agency
• “Recognizing and celebrating successes”
SOURCE: “Maximizing unbundled agency performance - a case study.”
Lisa Wellington, The Advertiser, February 2006, pp.22-24