Pollen from trees, grass, and weeds as well as fungus, mold spores, and other allergens are the main causes of seasonal allergies. Spring Allergies: Spring is the season when most plants and trees pollinate, is one of the worst times of the year for those who have seasonal allergies.http://nasalguard.com/
Company Introduction – Trutek Corp.
Trutek Corp. is an entrepreneurial IP, R&D and
innovative product development company for
allergy, cold and flu prevention. The company holds
numerous global patents and is involved in
commercialization, manufacturing and global
distribution of NasalGuard Technology and NasalGuard
▪ The company started about 20 years ago (1995)
▪ Global headquarters is in central New Jersey, USA.
▪ NasalGuard® and NasalGuard AllergieBLOCK® are two of
the many registered trademarks of Trutek Corp.
www.NasalGuard.com | email@example.com 3
How does an allergy develop? When you inhale an allergen, it
attaches to the allergic antibodies (immunoglobulin E) that exist in the
nasal cell membranes. This leads to the release of histamines and
leukotrienes, which dilate the small blood vessels and lead to
What causes an allergy? It can be any substance (“allergen”) that the
body’s immune system treats as a potential threat – such as pollen, pet
dander, or smoke, and which can lead to the troublesome symptoms of
an allergic reaction.
What are allergy symptoms? In most cases of allergic rhinitis, the
symptoms include red teary eyes, nasal congestion, sneezing, coughing,
itchy runny nose, and swelling.
Allergy Causes & Symptoms
www.NasalGuard.com | firstname.lastname@example.org 4
Allergic rhinitis is one of the
most common chronic
diseases that affects people
and makes it difficult
to lead a happy healthy life.
Spring Allergies: Spring is the season when most plants and trees
pollinate, is one of the worst times of the year for those who have
Summer Allergies: Summer, the time to enjoy the outdoors, may also
not be the ideal time to stay outside if you are allergic to pollen from
grass and weeds.
Fall Allergies: Fall is the time to go back to school. But kids often
miss school because the pollen from weeds trigger an allergic reaction.
Winter Allergies: Winter time becomes difficult due to the presence of
fungus spores in the air.
Allergen Sources of Seasonal Allergies
www.NasalGuard.com | email@example.com 5
Pollen from trees,
grass, and weeds as
well as fungus, mold
spores, and other
allergens are the
main causes of
A common approach to treating seasonal allergies is to take
drugs – usually after the onset of allergy symptoms. Drug-based
pills, gels and sprays are available as over-the-counter (OTC)
or prescription products such as decongestants, antihistamines,
corticosteroids, or mast cell stabilizers.
Cautions for Allergy Relief Drug Products:
▪ May make people drowsy or have other side effects.
▪ May have adverse interactions with medications being taken
for other conditions.
▪ Often overlooked are the warnings on allergy drugs which
instruct consumers not to take these more than a few months
Allergy Treatment Options - Medicines
www.NasalGuard.com | firstname.lastname@example.org 6
Natural Allergy Relief Options
There are various natural treatments to relieve or remove nasal
congestion caused by seasonal allergies.
Herbs like butterbur and licorice are said to reduce allergy
symptoms. (However uses with caution and care as an overdose
can cause some side effects.)
Drink green tea which is one of the safest and best types of
natural seasonal allergy treatment.
Add hot, fiery spices in soups, meats, and vegetables.
Use humidifier to add humidity to indoor atmosphere.
Sleep on a raised pillow.
Do a nasal rinse.
Allergy Treatment Options – Natural
www.NasalGuard.com | email@example.com 7
Green tea is safe & natural
Protection from the Environment
It is best to take precautions to keep away from allergens.
▪ The best precaution is to remain indoors on windy days and
whenever pollen counts are said to rise.
▪ Keep doors and windows shut to prevent pollen particles from
polluting the indoor air.
▪ Use air conditioning. Change filters often.
However, busy lifestyles require people to move around indoors
and outdoors. So other options are:
▪ Change clothes when you return home. Wash bedding often.
▪ Wash pets often. Limit pets to certain areas in home.
▪ Wear masks when moving outdoors or working in the garden.
▪ Wear NasalGuard Allergy Blocking Gel to capture airborne
allergens outside the body both indoors and outdoors.
Allergy Treatment Options – Environment
www.NasalGuard.com | firstname.lastname@example.org 8
Why NasalGuard Gel?
The NasalGuard Difference is…PREVENTION
www.NasalGuard.com | email@example.com 9
No allergens inside the body
means no allergy symptoms to treat!
NasalGuard Gel Offerings – Allergy Prevention
▪ Fast Drying Gel - Non-Greasy, No Stickiness, No Residue, Apply Under or Over Makeup
▪ Drug-Free - which means no side effects unlike some tablets and sprays which cause headaches, dry mouth,
dizziness, drowsiness, & other symptoms
▪ Compatible with Medications
▪ Safe Invisible Allergy Blocking Barrier - Perfect for Children, Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers & Seniors
▪ Long Lasting - 3g 150 application tubes; or convenient 30 Sachet Pack
▪ Easy to Carry - fits in pocket, purse, handbag, backpack, school bag, car
▪ Outdoor and Indoor Protection Against Airborne Allergens - including pollen, ragweed/ragwort, dust mites,
pet dander & house dust
www.NasalGuard.com | firstname.lastname@example.org 10
Great for Kids
(honey- oatmeal scent)
AllergieBLOCK® Helps Prevent sneezing, nasal congestion, runny & itchy nose
eShopping Site: www.NasalGuard.com
Trutek Corp. / NasalGuard
281 E. Main Street
Somerville, NJ 08876 USA
Web Store: www.nasalguard.com