Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 24.12.2013 on Indian Stock Market
24th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6313 (
9pts Up )
Quote of The Day
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation
and five minutes to ruin it. If you think
about that, you'll do things differently."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
BSE Sectoral performance
23th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (23th Dec, 13)
23th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• NHPC Ltd has informed that a Promoters' Agreement has been signed on December 21, 2013 between NHPC Limited, Government of Odisha
and Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited for formation of a Joint Venture Company for implementation of six hydroelectric projects with an
aggregate installed capacity of 1020 MW.
• HCC has received an EPC Contract from THDC India Ltd. for construction of Vishnugad Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Power Project in Chamoli
district of Uttarakhand. The value of the contract is Rs. 1,597 Crore. The project will be completed in 54 months from the date of issue of this
Order. The order is 18.7 % of sales .
• Godawari Power and Ispat has informed that the Company s iron ore pellatization plant, situated at siltara Industrial Complex, Raipur,
Chhattisgarh shall be shut down tentatively for a period of 60 days for maintenance and for replacement of refractories lining and change of
machining parts of travel grate.
• Emami is tapping more states - Gujarat, Chattisgarh and Karnataka - to expand sales in rural markets that account for around 40 percent of its
• Raymond Ltd has clarified to BSE that there is no proposal under consideration of the Board of Directors of the Company, which includes price
• Yes Bank Ltd has raised USD 150 million from International Finance Corporation (IFC), Washington a member of the World Bank Group, for
tenor of up to 7 years. The loan will be used by the Bank to scale up its small and medium enterprise loan portfolio.
• Speciality Restaurants has opened a "Sigree- Global Grill", restaurant located at Palm Spring, Unit No.812, 8th Floor, Next to D'mart Store,
Link Road, Kanchpadha, Malad (W), Mumbai- 400 064
• Government increased the import duty on natural rubber to up to Rs 30 per kg in order to control the sharp fall in domestic prices and
protect interest of about 12 lakh farmers.
• European Commission said that Euro zone consumer confidence fell to an annual rate of -13.6, from -15.4 in the preceding month. Analysts
had expected Euro zone consumer confidence to fall -15.0 last month.
• German Import Price Index rose to a seasonally adjusted 0.1%, from -0.7% in the preceding quarter.Analysts had expected German Import
Price Index to rise to -0.2% in the last quarter.
• Statistics Norway said that Norwegian Unemployment Rate fell to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 3.3%, from 3.4% in the preceding
month. Analysts had expected Norwegian Unemployment Rate to rise to 3.5% last month.
• PVR Mgt Guideline : PVR says if the movie runs for around three weeks in multiplexes and cinemas, the company may add Rs 40-50 crore
to its kitty. Dhoom 3 might enter in the elite Rs 300 crore club. PVR expects Q3 to be rangebound or slightly better than Q3 a year ago,
though profits from this new blockbuster may get reflected only by Q4 this year.
• Tech Mahindra Mgt Guideline : Comapny expects Mahindra Engineering Services (MES) merger to play a big role in growth going forward.
The year 2014 is likely to be better for IT player Tech Mahindra compared to the last three years aided by improved deal pipeline and
upbeat US business, said Mgt . On business front Europe is striving to become more competitive and cost effective, so Indian IT companies
will stand to benefit from that .
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal
Core Durable Goods Orders m/m ,
Spending m/m , Personal Income Durable Goods Orders m/m , HPI m/m ,
m/m , Revised UoM Consumer
CB Consumer Confidence , New Home
Sales , Richmond Manufacturing Index .
Nationwide HPI m/m , CBI Realized
Sales , Italian Retail Sales m/m ,
Italian Prelim CPI m/m , German
Import Prices m/m .
BBA Mortgage Approvals.
Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment ,
Revised UoM Inflation Expectations .
Unemployment Claims , Natural Gas Storage ,
Crude Oil Inventories .
German Retail Sales m/m , German
Prelim CPI m/m , French Consumer
Spending m/m , Italian Monthly
Unemployment Rate .
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be
any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon
it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced
or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research
wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any
express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their
own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not
necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it
will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/
positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other
investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.