23th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6317 (
14pts Up )
Quote of The Day
"Acknowledging what you don't know is
the dawning of wisdom."
Chart of the Day
Global Coal Reserve
EW ALL SHARE
20th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (20th Dec, 13)
20th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• GAIL clarifies marketing margin charges . GAIL is charging marketing margin on APM and Non APM gas at different rates . Gail charges a
uniform marketing margin on non APM Gas at different rates . GAIL charges a uniform marketing margin on non APM supplies and there is no
discrimination amongst the customers .
• Mastek Ltd Clarification : Company have observed that the share price of Mastek Ltd has sharply increased with very high volumes in the
first hour at trade today. Company is very much concerned about the above activity. Company would like to clarify to your goodselves that
there is no development in Mastek Ltd to warrant such volatility in the share price .
• Asian Paint's Paints Plant situated at Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu will be affected due to the strike called by the Asian Paints Employees’ Union
Sriperumbudur and workmen with effect from December 20, 2013.
• Alstom T&D India has been awarded two contracts with a total value of Rs 298.3 crore to supply two gas-insulated substations (GIS) at
Wangtoo and Gumma in Himachal Pradesh . The projects respectively received from Larsen and Toubro (L&T) and HP Power Transmission
Corporation Limited (HPPTCL), aim to improve the transmission capacity of HPPTCL for the transport of electricity generated by hydropower .
• Info Edge has invested an amount of about Rs. 45 million through optionally convertible cumulative redeemable preference shares in Canvera
Digital Technologies Private Limited, which is engaged in the business of providing solutions to professional photographers. It owns and
operates the site www.canvera.com.The aggregate investment, including the above, is Rs. 420 million in Canvera Digital Technologies Private
Limited which translates to about 26% stake in the Company on a fully converted and diluted basis.
• Zee Entertainment Enterprises has informed that the High Court of Judicature at Bombay has, at the hearing held on December 20, 2013,
approved the Scheme of Arrangement between the company and its equity shareholders for issuance of bonus preference shares to its equity
• European Commission said that Euro zone consumer confidence fell to an annual rate of -13.6, from -15.4 in the preceding month. Analysts
had expected Euro zone consumer confidence to fall -15.0 last month.
• Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas said that KC Fed Manufacturing Index fell to a seasonally adjusted -3.00, from 7.00 in the preceding quarter.
Analysts had expected KC Fed Manufacturing Index to fall to 6.00 in the last quarter.
• Canadian consumer price inflation remained unchanged at a seasonally adjusted 0.0%, from -0.2% in the preceding month. Analysts had
expected Canadian consumer price inflation to fall -0.2% last month.
• Instituto Nacional de Estadistica said that Spanish trade balance rose to -1.36B, from -2.59B in the preceding month. Analysts had expected
Spanish trade balance to rise to -1.00B last month.
• Cummins Mgt Guideline : Company has launched new models of generators in line with the CPCB II (Central Pollution Control Board)
norms.The company has successfully field-tested 50 units and has already commenced production for the new series . The CPCB II norms
have come after gap of 7-8 years. These are more environment-efficient norms. The company expects a rise in the overall cost for new
product line by 15-20% . These norms are applicable for products up to 800 kVA and may impact 40% of Cummins portfolio.
• Biocon Mgt Guideline : Biocon has inked a pact with California-based Quark Pharma to co-develop medicines based on the emerging siRNA
technology. But company will not get immediate revenue earn from Quark deal .
• Liberty Shoes Mgt Guideline : Company expects to outperform peers by achieving Rs 500 crore revenues in FY14. The footwear maker is
targeting revenue growth of 30-40% in the fiscal.The company is also planning to add almost 30 lakh new customers.
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal
Core Durable Goods Orders m/m ,
Spending m/m , Personal Income Durable Goods Orders m/m , HPI m/m ,
m/m , Revised UoM Consumer
CB Consumer Confidence , New Home
Sales , Richmond Manufacturing Index .
Nationwide HPI m/m , CBI Realized
Sales , Italian Retail Sales m/m ,
Italian Prelim CPI m/m , German
Import Prices m/m .
BBA Mortgage Approvals.
Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment ,
Revised UoM Inflation Expectations .
Unemployment Claims , Natural Gas Storage ,
Crude Oil Inventories .
German Retail Sales m/m , German
Prelim CPI m/m , French Consumer
Spending m/m , Italian Monthly
Unemployment Rate .
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be
any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon
it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced
or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research
wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any
express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their
own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not
necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it
will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/
positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other
investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.