18th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6167 (
Quote of The Day
"First, many in Wall Street - a community
in which quality control is not prized - will
sell investors anything they will buy."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
FII Investment & Sensex Trend
17th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (17th Dec, 13)
17th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Zee Entertainment and Diligent Media Corporation (DMCL) for demerger of media business undertaking from DMCL and vesting into the
company, with effect from March 31, 2014 . Zee will issue one preference share of the company to arm shareholders for every four shares held,
which will result in issuance of 2.23 crore preference shares of Re 1 each by the company to shareholders of DMCL.
• Godrej Industries Ltd has informed that ICRA has upgraded the rating of its Public Deposit Programme of Rs. 100 crore from MAA
(pronounced M Double A) to MAA+ (pronounced M Double A plus). The outlook of the rating is stable. Instruments with this rating are
considered to have the high-credit quality. The rated deposits programme carries low credit risk.
• Strides Arcolab announced the initiation of a long term collaboration for clinical devolopment & commercialization of multiple novel anticalin
based protein therapeutics worldwide, primarily focusing on ophthalmology . The alliance deploys the synergies of pieris' innovative drug
discovery & early development capabilities with stelis' strong biomanufacturing & clinical development expertise .
• IRB has emerged as a preferred bidder for the project of Four Laning of Solapur to Yedeshi section of NH-211 from km 0.000 to km 100.000
(Design Length 98.717 km) in the State of Maharashtra to be executed as BOT (Toll) on DBFOT Pattern under NHDP Phase - IV. The project cost
is 189 crore . The order is 6 % of sales .
• GlaxoSmithKline will stop paying doctors to promote its products . The company's decision comes at a time when GSK faces allegations of
illegal payments to Chinese doctors and officials.
• Thomas Cook India launches pioneering Shop-in-Shop model . Thomas Cook India reiterated its strategic focus on retail expansion via its
innovative Shop-in-Shop model with the inauguration of its unique travel desk at Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre, India.
• Walmart has got fair trade regulator CCI's green signal for purchase of Bharti group's almost 50 percent stake in their Indian joint venture for
wholesale stores business.
• U.K. Confederation of British Industry said its index of industrial order expectations rose to a reading of 12.0 this month from November’s
reading of 11.0. Analysts had expected the index to hold steady at 11.0 in December.
• Eurostat said consumer price inflation held steady at a seasonally adjusted 0.9% last month, unchanged from an initial estimate and in line
with expectations. Euro zone inflation rose by 0.7% in October.
• U.K. Office for National Statistics said that PPI input dropped by a seasonally adjusted 0.7% last month, compared to expectations for a 0.5%
decline. PPI input fell by 0.4% in October, whose figure was revised from a previously reported drop of 0.6%.
• U.K. Office for National Statistics said the rate of consumer price accelerated at a seasonally adjusted 2.1% in November, down from 2.2% in
October. Analysts had expected consumer price inflation to hold steady at 2.2% last month.
• Supreme Industries Mgt Guideline : Company aims to clock 12 percent volume growth over next three years. Company’s capacity
utilisation currently stands at 70 percent and he expects volumes to grow across sectors except industrial products. The company’s margins
are likely to improve to 14 percent going ahead and its debt would reduce by around Rs 150cr by December-end. Company is looking to
monetise a land parcel of Rs 200 crore by June 30, 2015 and has no plans to raise equity in the near-term.
• Dabur Mgt Guideline : Dabur which is focusing on the rural market .The company expects to hold on to margins for FY14 and doesn’t see
any cuts in advertising costs for the fiscal. Company is looking at 14 percent ad spends as a percentage of sales for FY14 and expects around
10 percent volume growth and 15-17 percent top line growth. It is even looking at small international acquisitions to enhance portfolio.
• Insecticides India Mgt Guideline : Company will a see an increase in the bottomline on back of new investments at Dahej plant, and with
the setting up of new technical facilities, formulation facilities at Jammu and Rajasthan. Company expects utilisation at Dahej facility to go up
to 75 percent in the next fiscal from current 50 percent .
Empire State Manufacturing Index ,
Revised Nonfarm Productivity q/q ,
Building Permits , Housing Starts , Crude Oil
Unemployment Claims , Existing Home Sales ,
TIC Long-Term Purchases , Capacity
Core CPI m/m , CPI m/m , Current
Inventories , FOMC Economic Projections ,
Final GDP q/q , Final GDP Price Index q/q ,
Philly Fed Manufacturing Index , CB Leading
Utilization Rate , Industrial
Account , NAHB Housing Market Index . FOMC Statement , Federal Funds Rate ,
Flash Manufacturing PMI .
Index m/m , Natural Gas Storage .
Production m/m , Revised Unit Labor
FOMC Press Conference .
Costs q/q .
Current Account , CPI y/y , Core CPI
y/y , Trade Balance , German Buba
Monthly Report .
Advance Tax No , WPI Data
CPI y/y , PPI Input m/m , RPI y/y , PPI
Output m/m , Core CPI y/y .
German PPI m/m , GfK German
Claimant Count Change , MPC Asset
Consumer Climate , French Flash
Purchase Facility Votes , MPC Official Bank
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash
Rate Votes , Unemployment Rate , Average
Services PMI , German Flash
Current Account , Retail Sales m/m , Final GDP
Earnings Index 3m/y , Public Sector Net
Manufacturing PMI , German Flash
Borrowing , German ZEW Economic
Services PMI , German Ifo Business
Sentiment , ZEW Economic Sentiment , BOE
Climate , Flash Manufacturing PMI , Flash
Inflation Letter .
Services PMI , Net Lending to Individuals
m/m , CBI Industrial Order Expectations
RBI Monetary Policy
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be
any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon
it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced
or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research
wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any
express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their
own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not
necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it
will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/
positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other
investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.