Technical Analysis for Nifty sensex, DOW, NASDAQ, CAC, DAX, FTSE, NIKKIE, HANG SENG, and EW ALL SHARE. Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 27.12.2013
27th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6334 (
16pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"What's the sense in getting rich if you
just stare at the ticker tape all day?"
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Two Wheeler Sales Trends
26th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (26th Dec, 13)
26th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Feb 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Feb 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Jan Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Jan Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Force Motors has decided to observe a 'block closure' for the Company’s plants located at Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra and Pithampur, Madhya
Pradesh from December 28, 2013 to January 01, 2014.
• IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd has informed that IRB Westcoast Tollway Pvt. Ltd. - wholly-owned Subsidiary of the Company, has achieved
financial closure in terms of the Concession Agreement executed with NHAI, by tying up of Project finance of Rs. 1,406 Crore. The total cost of
this project is Rs. 2,639 Crore, out of which viability gap funding from NHAI of Rs.536 crores, equity contribution by the Company will be approx.
Rs. 697 Crore and remaining will be funded through Project finance of Rs. 1,406 Crore. The average cost of this Project finance is approx. 11.75%
• Bhel has bagged a Rs 1,023 crore contract from Neyveli Lignite Corporation for supplying turbine generator package at a thermal power
project in Tamil Nadu. The order is for their upcoming 1,000 MW Neyveli New Thermal Power Project (NNTPP) at Neyveli, Tamil Nadu.
• Grasim Industries has informed that the operations of the Chemical Plant at Vilayat in Gujarat have resumed now. The Company have also
commenced operations of the downstream Epoxy Plant at Vilayat. The full capacity at both the Plants will be achieved in a phased manner.
• Apollo Hospital promoter family’s holding company PCR Investments has bought shares worth Rs 87.66 crore through open market. PCR
Investments bought one million shares at a price of Rs 876.67 a share. The company has not disclosed the name of the sellers. The Reddys—the
promoter family of Apollo Hospitals—hold around 34.35% stake in the company, of which 18.42% stake is held by PCR Investments while the
rest is with individual family members, as of September 30, 2013.
• Lanco Infratech is looking to sell three power projects for Rs 6,350 crore and road projects worth Rs 668 crore as a part of debt reduction
programme. All sales will take place between 2016 and 2020.
• Allahabad Bank has got the shareholders' approval for a preferential issue of Rs 400 crore and a Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) of Rs
320 crore for shoring up the equity base of the lender.
• Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport said that Japanese Housing Starts rose to a seasonally adjusted 14.1%, from 7.1% in the
preceding quarter.Analysts had expected Japanese Housing Starts to rise to 9.2% in the last quarter.
• U.S. Census Bureau said new home sales fell by 2.1% to a seasonally adjusted 464,000 units last months, compared to expectations for a
decline to 445,000. New home sales for October rose by 474,000 units.
• U.S. Commerce Department said that total durable goods orders, which include transportation items, increased by a seasonally adjusted
3.5% last month, easily surpassing expectations for a 2% gain. Orders for durable goods in October were revised to a 0.7% decline from a
previously reported drop of 1.6%.
• The British Banker's Association said that the number of new mortgages approved rose to 45,000 last month from October’s revised total of
43,300. Analysts had expected the number of new mortgages approved to rise to 44,500 in November.
• Andhra Bank Mgt Guideline : The quantum of non-performing loans (NPLs) at Andhra Bank is likely to stay above 5 percent for the rest of
the financial year . Bank expected the bank’s earnings to improve by the second quarter next fiscal, during which time the bank may look to
raise additional capital through a qualified institutional placement.
• Prestige Est Mgt Guideline : Company is trying to keep its dependence on debt very low and has been able to bring down the borrowing
costs by 1 percent this fiscal. Mgt said acquiring land projects is an ongoing business plan for the company. Prestige Estates recently has
launched its ambitious project Lake Side Habitat and the pre-launch sales had been very encouraging .
• Shree Cement Mgt Guideline : Company expects revival in demand soon becasue the base in the past three-five years had been very low
as there had not been any significant rise in the cement prices over three-four years. The company's current capacity is at 13.5 mt, which it
expects to double up to 26 mt in the next three-four years.The company expects to end Q3 with same margins as Q2. Industry participants
attribute the falling cement prices to weak demand trend and expect a meaningful pick-up only after elections, as infra activity picks up, said
a CLSA report. It has downgraded Shree Cements to outperformer from buy.
• Havells Mgt Guideline : Mgt believes the Indian economy is bottoming out and a turnaround in sentiment should increase demand for its
products. About 25 percent of the company’s business comes from the industrial segment, That segment had started de-growing at the start
of the year and has now inched up to 10 percent growth. Mgt believe this will be followed by a revival in the consumer business, which is 75
percent of our business. The company-level net profit margins had slowed down to 10 odd percent. company expect them to increase to 1313.5 percent by next year . Mgt expected 5-6 percent profits at the operating level going forward.
• Maruti Suzuki Mgt Guideline : Company which expects retail sales to be flat for FY14 fiscal. But bumper sales in rural areas, which saw 18
percent growth in the April to November period, cushioned the slump in demand for cars in cities. The hinterland will be a key focus area for
the company. But Mgt was tight lipped on Suzuki’s plans to increase stake in Maruti .
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal Core Durable Goods Orders m/m ,
Spending m/m , Personal Income Durable Goods Orders m/m , HPI m/m ,
m/m , Revised UoM Consumer
CB Consumer Confidence , New Home
Sales , Richmond Manufacturing Index .
Nationwide HPI m/m , CBI Realized
Sales , Italian Retail Sales m/m ,
Italian Prelim CPI m/m , German
Import Prices m/m .
BBA Mortgage Approvals.
Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment ,
Revised UoM Inflation Expectations .
Unemployment Claims , Natural Gas Storage ,
Crude Oil Inventories .
German Retail Sales m/m , German
Prelim CPI m/m , French Consumer
Spending m/m , Italian Monthly
Unemployment Rate .
Result Calendar Q3FY14
VAK POW INF
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any
investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon it. This
report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research wing
“Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any express
or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own
investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not necessarily a
guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or
otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other investment products
which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.