Stock Market Today Before Opening Position As of 26th Dec 2013 With Top NEWS Details
26th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6286 (
7pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"We don't have to be smarter than the
rest; we have to be more disciplined than
Chart of the Day
FDI Equity Inflow in Pharma Sector Trend
EW ALL SHARE
24th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (24th Dec, 13)
24th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Grasim's s Chemical Plant were suspended due to unexpected floods affecting the plant/ power supply, Grasim Industries Ltd has now
informed that the operations of the Chemical Plant at Vilayat in Gujarat have resumed now. The Company have also commenced operations of
the downstream Epoxy Plant at Vilayat.
• Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Ltd has clarified to BSE as under , company have been regularly intimating to the exchange all the
events, information etc that have bearing on the operation/performance of the Company, which include all price sensitive information.
Company had informed the exchanges vide our letter dated July 25, 2013, that the Company had executed definitive agreements for acquiring
50% equity stake from DLF Ltd., in DLF Pramerica Life Insurance Company Ltd. (DPLI), subject to receipt of requisite regulatory approvals from
National Housing Bank (NHB) and Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA). Further upon receipt of the said approvals, the
Company had on December 18, 2013 duly informed the exchanges about the closing of the said transaction. Apart from the above event and
information there is no other announcement (including pending announcement), to be disclosed by the Company, which may have a bearing on
the volume behaviour in the scrip of the Company
• Larsen & Toubro Ltd has informed that the Scheme of Arrangement (the “Scheme”) between Larsen & Toubro Limited (the “Company") and
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Limited (“LTHE”, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company) and their respective Shareholders and Creditors for
transfer of the HCIC Undertaking of the Company to LTHE has been sanctioned by the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Bombay.
• The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) said it started a probe into possible irregularities in Sesa Sterlite stake buy in Hindustan Zinc Ltd
(HZNC.NS) .A Sterlite unit bought a 26 percent stake in Hindustan Zinc from the government in 2006. The unit now owns 64.92 percent in
Hindustan Zinc, while the government has a 29.54 percent stake .
• Insecticides (India) Limited (IIL) stated that its Rs 200-crore expansion programme, spread over four years, would be completed with the
commissioning of its sixth production unit at Rajasthan in January 2014.
• Yes Bank Ltd has raised USD 150 million from International Finance Corporation (IFC), Washington a member of the World Bank Group, for
tenor of up to 7 years. The loan will be used by the Bank to scale up its small and medium enterprise loan portfolio.
• French consumer spending increased by a seasonally adjusted 1.4% last month, easily surpassing expectations for a 0.4% gain. Consumer
spending in October was revised to a decline of 0.1% from a previously reported drop of 0.2%.
• Government increased the import duty on natural rubber to up to Rs 30 per kg in order to control the sharp fall in domestic prices and
protect interest of about 12 lakh farmers.
• U.K. the British Banker's Association said that the number of new mortgages approved rose to 45,000 last month from October’s revised total
of 43,300. Analysts had expected the number of new mortgages approved to rise to 44,500 in November.
• The euro zone’s composite output index rose to a three month high of 52.1 in December, from 51.7 in November, indicating that European
Central Bank policymakers will not need to step up stimulus measures.
• U.S. University of Michigan's said its index of overall consumer sentiment held at 82.5 this month, unchanged from an initial estimate.
Analysts had expected the index to be revised up to 83.0. The Michigan consumer sentiment index stood at 75.1 in November. The index of
inflation expectations stood at 3% in December, unchanged from a preliminary reading.
• Thomas Cook Mgt Guideline : Company is likely to see a 20 percent plus growth on outbound travel. And while inbound travel was
sluggish, it started seeing an improvement recently from Russian and American tourists. The company’s 74 percent acquisition of Ikya Human
Solutions is working as per plan. The operations are in-line with expectations and the margins, too, are steady .
• Tech Mahindra Mgt Guideline : Comapny expects Mahindra Engineering Services (MES) merger to play a big role in growth going forward.
The year 2014 is likely to be better for IT player Tech Mahindra compared to the last three years aided by improved deal pipeline and
upbeat US business, said Mgt . On business front Europe is striving to become more competitive and cost effective, so Indian IT companies
will stand to benefit from that .
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal
Core Durable Goods Orders m/m ,
Spending m/m , Personal Income Durable Goods Orders m/m , HPI m/m ,
m/m , Revised UoM Consumer
CB Consumer Confidence , New Home
Sales , Richmond Manufacturing Index .
Nationwide HPI m/m , CBI Realized
Sales , Italian Retail Sales m/m ,
Italian Prelim CPI m/m , German
Import Prices m/m .
BBA Mortgage Approvals.
Revised UoM Consumer Sentiment ,
Revised UoM Inflation Expectations .
Unemployment Claims , Natural Gas Storage ,
Crude Oil Inventories .
German Retail Sales m/m , German
Prelim CPI m/m , French Consumer
Spending m/m , Italian Monthly
Unemployment Rate .
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be
any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon
it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced
or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research
wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any
express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their
own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not
necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it
will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/
positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other
investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.