20th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY : 6156 (
30pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"The key to making money in stocks is
not to get scared out of them."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Gold Import Trend
19th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (19th Dec, 13)
19th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Gujarat Gas Company Limited (“GGCL”) has executed an amendment agreement with GAIL (India) Limited (“GAIL”) for - Supply of
Administered Price Mechanism ("APM”) gas for 0.429 million metric standard cubic meters of gas per day (mmscmd) on firm basis & PannaMukta and Tapti (“PMI”) gas for 0.059 mmscmd on firm basis and, Revision in allocation for PMT gas from existing 2.13 mmscmd to 1.66
• Bharti Airtel is in advanced talks to sell its Sri Lankan business to UAE-based Etisalat . Airtel is learnt to be seeking USD 500-600 million (Rs
3,000-3,600 crore) from the sale and had originally invested USD 300 million in the business and intends to use the sale proceeds to reduce its
•Lupin Limited (Lupin) announced that its US subsidiary Lupin has launched its Abacavir Sulfate, Lamivudine,and Zidovudine Tablets, 300 mg (ba
se) /150 mg /300in the US after the US District Court for the District of Delaware ruled that the Lupin’s generic version of Trizivir® did not
infringe on patents.
• Wockhardt Bio AG, Switzerland has allocated 2,348,000 Ordinary shares of CHF 1.00 each representing 5% of the post diluted capital for
subscription at a price of CHF 5.05 per ordinary share for its initial public offering. The Ordinary shares of Wockhardt Bio AG are scheduled to be
listed on December 19, 2013 on the Berne Stock Exchange, Switzerland.
• GAIL India Ltd, has doubled the marketing margin it charges from customers on sale of a small volume of ONGC. GAIL used to charge Rs 200
per thousand cubic metres (Rs 5 per million British thermal unit) as effort money or marketing margin from consumers like fertiliser plants and
power stations, for selling natural gas sourced from fields that Oil and Natural Gas Corp ( ONGC ) had got from the government on nomination
basis (called APM gas).
• NTPC has signed a loan agreement, at a fixed interest rate facility, for EUR 55 million with KfW, the German government development
financial institution. The loan shall be utilized to part finance the capital expenditure of its Mouda Super Thermal Power Project, Stage-II.
• European Central Bank said that the euro zone current account recorded a seasonally adjusted surplus of EUR21.8 billion in October, widening
from a surplus of EUR14.9 billion in September, whose figure was revised up from a previously reported surplus of EUR13.7 billion.
• U.S. Commerce Department said that the number of building permits issued last month declined by 3.1% to a seasonally adjusted 1.007
million from October’s total of 1.039 million. Analysts expected building permits to fall by 4.7% to 0.990 million units in November.
• Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said that Japan’s All Industries Activity Index fell to a seasonally adjusted -0.2%, from 0.4%
in the preceding month. Analysts had expected Japan’s All Industries Activity Index to fall -0.2% last month.
• U.K. Office for National Statistics said retail sales increased by a seasonally adjusted 0.3% last month, matching forecasts. Retail sales for
October was revised down to a 0.9% drop from a previously reported 0.7% drop.
• Eicher Motors Mgt Guideline : The company expects a better business going forward. The motorcycle business is trending towards 20
percent EBITDA margin. Mgt expect production of 2.5 lakh units in the motorcycle segment next year . Company is not overly worried about
the CV business as it has been able to maintain positive margins and expects a recovery in 2014. The company is looking to invest Rs 700
crore in the next 12-18 months, and is planning to invest heavily into new products, including new engines.
• Persistent Systems Mgt Guideline : Company has invested USD 150,000-250,000 in a US-based life sciences start-up called DxNow
through Persistent Venture Fund. More than 85% of the company’s business comes from the US markets. The company believes it can beat
NASSCOM guidance for FY14 .
• Petronet LNG Mgt Guideline : Company has been operating below capacity as it is yet to be connected to pipelines reaching different
markets . Mgt would not be able to provide a timeline as to when the pipeline would be laid.Because of the Kochi terminal not coming and
operating at a higher capacity it will impact our current-year numbers because of the depreciation and the interest burden .
Empire State Manufacturing Index ,
Revised Nonfarm Productivity q/q ,
Building Permits , Housing Starts , Crude Oil
Unemployment Claims , Existing Home Sales ,
TIC Long-Term Purchases , Capacity
Core CPI m/m , CPI m/m , Current
Inventories , FOMC Economic Projections ,
Final GDP q/q , Final GDP Price Index q/q ,
Philly Fed Manufacturing Index , CB Leading
Utilization Rate , Industrial
Account , NAHB Housing Market Index . FOMC Statement , Federal Funds Rate ,
Flash Manufacturing PMI .
Index m/m , Natural Gas Storage .
Production m/m , Revised Unit Labor
FOMC Press Conference .
Costs q/q .
Current Account , CPI y/y , Core CPI
y/y , Trade Balance , German Buba
Monthly Report .
Advance Tax No , WPI Data
CPI y/y , PPI Input m/m , RPI y/y , PPI
Output m/m , Core CPI y/y .
German PPI m/m , GfK German
Claimant Count Change , MPC Asset
Consumer Climate , French Flash
Purchase Facility Votes , MPC Official Bank
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash
Rate Votes , Unemployment Rate , Average
Services PMI , German Flash
Current Account , Retail Sales m/m , Final GDP
Earnings Index 3m/y , Public Sector Net
Manufacturing PMI , German Flash
Borrowing , German ZEW Economic
Services PMI , German Ifo Business
Sentiment , ZEW Economic Sentiment , BOE
Climate , Flash Manufacturing PMI , Flash
Inflation Letter .
Services PMI , Net Lending to Individuals
m/m , CBI Industrial Order Expectations
RBI Monetary Policy
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be
any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based upon
it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced
or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of our research
wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not provide any
express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their
own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past performance is not
necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it
will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/
positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other
investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in this report/message.