16th Dec 2013
SGX NIFTY :
6184.50 ( 11pts
Quote of The Day
"Obvious prospects for physical growth in
a business do not translate into obvious
profits for investors."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Indian Service Export Trend
13th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (13th Dec, 13)
13th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Dec 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Dec 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Dec Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Dec Series) Strike
% Chng OI
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• AIA Engineering's current manufacturing capacity is 200,000 Mt of wear parts. This is currently being augmented to 260,000 Mt by brownfield
project which is expected to be commissioned in February, 2014. The land for the above project has already been acquired, necessary
environmental clearances have been obtained and the Capex shall be funded through Internal accruals and some external borrowing, if required.
• Escorts clarifies on news item : News regarding "Escorts may sell Auto Parts Biz" on December 13, 2013, Escorts Ltd has clarified that the
news report is not based on any specific information release from the Company and the Company, as a matter of policy, does not comment on
these speculative media reports.
• GMR Infra Clarification on news item : News regarding "Istanbul Airport JV, GMR Infrastructure Ltd has clarified that the ‘Right of First
Refusal’ (ROFR) process in respect of the sale of stake is in progress and hence the deal is not concluded.
• MMTC versus Financial Technologies : Bombay High Court -Final hearing in case scheduled for January -No injunction granted to MMTC for
securing SMX sale proceeds -Financial Technologies proposed FT Towers, Shah's holding in Financial Technologies as security
• Aurobindo Pharma has received the final approval from the U.S. health regulator to manufacture and market Duloxetine Hydrochloride
Delayed-Release capsules, an anti-depressant drug, in the American market. The company has received final approval from the U.S. Food & Drug
Administration (USFDA) to manufacture and market 20 mg, 30 mg and 60 mg capsules of Duloxetine Hydrochloride .
• Torrent Pharman has entered into a definitive agreement with Elder Pharmaceuticals Limited, Mumbai (Elder) for acquisition of identified
Domestic Branded Formulation business of Elder.
• Standard & Poor's revised upwards the long-term corporate credit ratings of software majors TCS , Infosys and Wipro to 'A' from 'BBB+.'
However, it retained the negative outlook on their foreign currency ratings, citing the negative outlook on the sovereign.
• The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the Fertiliser Ministry's proposal to provide Rs 5,500-crore subsidy to the cash
starved fertiliser industry via a special banking arrangement (SBA) rout . The Finance Ministry had earlier approved the proposal. The Fertiliser
Ministry had arranged Rs 5,500 crore loan through banks at an interest rate of more than 10 per cent per annum against subsidy receivables.
• U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics - Department of Labor said that U.S. core PPI rose to a seasonally adjusted 0.1%, from 0.2% in the preceding
month. Analysts had expected U.S. core PPI to rise 0.1% last month.
• Eurostat said that Euro zone employment change remained unchanged at 0.0%, from -0.1% in the preceding month. Analysts had expected
Euro zone employment change to remain unchanged at 0.0% last month.
• U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics - Department of Labor said that U.S. PPI fell to a seasonally adjusted -0.1%, from -0.2% in the preceding month.
Analysts had expected U.S. PPI to fall -0.1% last month.
• Hero MotoCorp Mgt Guideline : Mgt said that the upcoming tariff barrier in Europe, starting January, would be a big worry for the auto
industry . There are early signs of growth in the US and some parts of Europe, thus any tariff barrier at this time would hurt the industry’s
prospects…however, we hope this won’t be too much and won’t hurt us too much. Hero Moto has shown resilient performance in a
slowing market and is looking to increase exports in several emerging markets . Hero Moto has started to build a new export distribution
and an export base. The focus is just not on exports, but also on becoming a global company . Hero Moto has started to build a new
export distribution and an export base. The focus is just not on exports, but also on becoming a global company .
• LT Foods Mgt Guideline : LT Foods, manufacturers of Dawaat Basmati, is expecting a Rs 2,700-crore topline and around Rs 90-100 cr as
bottomline for the full year. The company intends to invest Rs 40-50 crore in capex, sales & marketing in FY14.
• Suprajit Engineering Mgt Guideline : Company is expecting to clock the highest ever sales and profitability in Q3 . The company has
done exceedingly well largely because of its strong presence of exports both in automotive and non-automotive segments . The company
has grown 10 percent more than the automotive industry, which grew at 3 percent during the first eight months of the fiscal . Company
continues to expect good growth in Q4 given the trend in exports, in after market sales and the non-automotive segment .
• Info Edge Mgt Guideline : Company recently invested another Rs 10 crore in Meritnation.com, an online education and assessment
service. With this round of funding Meritnation.com has received a total of Rs 71.5 crore from Info Edge for a 55.81 percent stake. Info
Edge had invested Rs 30 crore in the company in February this year. Its real estate portal 99acres.com, which contributes 15-17 percent to
total revenues, has been consistently growing 50 percent in last two years.
• HEG Mgt Guideline : Company hopes to improve on EBITDA margins to 18.5 percent from 17.5 percent in the next six months with the
help of operational efficiencies by reducing scrap and wastage of materials . Even in Q2FY14 margins were marginally better than that of
last year . The company also aims to reduce Rs 180 crore of debt from Rs 500 crore on back of capacity expansion undertaken by the
company in 2010.
Empire State Manufacturing Index ,
Revised Nonfarm Productivity q/q ,
Building Permits , Housing Starts , Crude Oil
Unemployment Claims , Existing Home Sales ,
TIC Long-Term Purchases , Capacity
Core CPI m/m , CPI m/m , Current
Inventories , FOMC Economic Projections ,
Final GDP q/q , Final GDP Price Index q/q ,
Philly Fed Manufacturing Index , CB Leading
Utilization Rate , Industrial
Account , NAHB Housing Market Index . FOMC Statement , Federal Funds Rate ,
Flash Manufacturing PMI .
Index m/m , Natural Gas Storage .
Production m/m , Revised Unit Labor
FOMC Press Conference .
Costs q/q .
Current Account , CPI y/y , Core CPI
y/y , Trade Balance , German Buba
Monthly Report .
Advance Tax No , WPI Data
CPI y/y , PPI Input m/m , RPI y/y , PPI
Output m/m , Core CPI y/y .
German PPI m/m , GfK German
Claimant Count Change , MPC Asset
Consumer Climate , French Flash
Purchase Facility Votes , MPC Official Bank
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash
Rate Votes , Unemployment Rate , Average
Services PMI , German Flash
Current Account , Retail Sales m/m , Final GDP
Earnings Index 3m/y , Public Sector Net
Manufacturing PMI , German Flash
Borrowing , German ZEW Economic
Services PMI , German Ifo Business
Sentiment , ZEW Economic Sentiment , BOE
Climate , Flash Manufacturing PMI , Flash
Inflation Letter .
Services PMI , Net Lending to Individuals
m/m , CBI Industrial Order Expectations
RBI Monetary Policy
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer :This report/message is for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to
be any investment, legal or taxation advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any action based
upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been furnished to you solely for your information and should not be
reproduced or redistributed to any other person in any form. The report/message is based upon publicly available information, findings of
our research wing “Eastwind” & information that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do
not provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change without notice. The recipients of this report
should rely on their own investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that past
performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and
other risks. Further it will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates and/or
employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned
securities/mutual funds/ model funds and other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned in