Get daily information about nifty, sensex in Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 1.1.2014
1st Janary 2014
1th Jan 2014
SGX NIFTY : Closed
Quote of The Day
"What's the sense in getting rich if you
just stare at the ticker tape all day?"
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Dollar Index and Commodity Indices Trend
31th Dec, 13
Index Action-Nifty (31th Dec, 13)
31th Dec, 13
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Jan 2013 Future
Nifty Feb 2013 Future
Nifty Jan 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Feb 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Jan Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Jan Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
YESTERDAY'S IMPACT TRADE
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Shell Plc and India's Oil and Natural Gas Corp ( ONGC ) purchased the remaining 35 percent of a Brazilian offshore oil block from their
partner, Brazil's state-run Petroleo Brasileiro SA , Shell . Shell will get an additional 23 percent of BC-10, raising its stake to 73 percent. ONGC
will get an additional 12 percent, boosting its stake to 27 percent . Petrobras had originally agreed to sell its 35 percent stake to China's
Sinochem for USD 1.56 billion. Shell and ONGC, though, exercised their right of first refusal. ONGC agreed to USD 529 million for the 12 percent
stake in October, valuing the entire sale about the same as the amount Sinochem agreed to pay.
• Glenmark confirms patent challenge for Bendamustine Hydrochloride. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals and Glenmark Generic Inc., USA confirms
Cephalon Inc, has filled a patent infringement suit on Dec 26, 2013 in the US district court for the District of Dalaware seeking to prevent
Glenmark from commercializing its ANDA Bendamustine Hydrochloride product prior to expiration of the Orange Book patents.
• McNally Bharat Engineering Company Ltd has informed that the Company have received an order for Service & Supply works of a Water PreTreatment Plant Package for a Power Generation Company for a Value of Rs. 42.50 crores. The contractual completion period is 30 months.
• UPL Board of Directors have unanimously approved the Buy-back of Equity Shares upto 1,40,00,000 (One Crore Forty Lacs only) fully paid-up
equity shares of Rs. 2/- each at a price not exceeding Rs. 220/- per equity share, payable in cash upto an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs.
308 Crore from the open market through Stock Exchange(s).
• Alstom T&D India has been awarded three contracts worth over Rs 168.7 crore to supply gas-insulated (GIS) and air-insulated (AIS) substation
packages for West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) . The order is 5% of sales .The first two contracts include
design, engineering, manufacture, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of GIS package for the Vidyasagar lndustrial Park at Kharagpur
and for Dharampur.
• The fiscal deficit touched 5.1 trillion rupees during April-November, or 93.9 percent of the full-year target . Net tax receipts touched 3.96
trillion rupees in the first eight months of the current fiscal year to March 2014, while total expenditure was 10.21 trillion rupees.
• TURKSTAT-Turkish Statistical Institute said that Turkish Trade Balance fell to a seasonally adjusted -7.15B, from -7.38B in the preceding
quarter . Analysts had expected Turkish Trade Balance to fall -7.70B in the last quarter.
• The National Association of Realtors said U.S. pending home sales index increased by a seasonally adjusted 0.2% last month, disappointing
expectations for a 1% gain. Pending home sales for October were revised to a 1.2% decline from a previously reported drop of 0.6%. Year-onyear, pending home sales fell at annualized rate of 4% in November, significantly worse than expectations for a 0.2% decline, after declining
2.7% in October.
• Bank of England said that U.K. Housing Equity Withdrawal fell to a seasonally adjusted -10.4B, from -12.5B in the preceding month whose
figure was revised up from -15.4B. Analysts had expected U.K. Housing Equity Withdrawal to fall -7.2B last month.
• Suven Life Sciences Mgt guideline : Company says H2FY14 is unlikely to be as robust as H1FY14 for the pharma player. Company expects
three compounds to go into phase I in FY15 and lower research and development expenses in H2FY14 vis-a-vis H1FY14. The way things are
moving we may not need to raise that much funds. Comapny may cut it down to USD 10 million raising the funds for the clinical trials proof
of concept for SUVN-502 .
• Dishman Pharma Mgt Guideline : The company is likely to surpass their FY14 revenue guidance of Rs 1250-1300 crore by at least 5
percent. Commenting on the company's China plant, he said the facility was doing extremely well and would reach breakeven by end of
FY14. Mgt confirmed that the company was in discussion to sell their SEZ land with Saudi Arabian firm call Bin laden firm, which is in JV with
IL&FS . The deal is likely to be concluded in the next fiscal year .
• BPCL Mgt Guideline : Company expects the 50 paisa diesel price hike regime to continue in 2014 as well.State oil companies review petrol
prices every fortnight and adjust them, if need be, to align with trends in the international oil prices and the rupee-dollar exchange rate. In
the case of diesel, the state-set price is about Rs 10 per litre below international rates, but the government is increasing the price by about
50 paise every month to gradually align them with market levels. Going forward, as per the current policy statement, company do hope that
company will be allowed to pass-through these increases over the next year also as part of the larger deregulation for diesel .
S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y ,
Pending Home Sales m/m .
Housing Equity Withdrawal q/q
Unemployment Claims , Final Manufacturing
Crude Oil Inventories , Total Vehicle Sales
PMI , ISM Manufacturing PMI , Construction
, Natural Gas Storage .
Spending m/m .
Spanish Manufacturing PMI , Italian
Manufacturing PMI , Manufacturing PMI .
Spanish Unemployment Change , M3
Money Supply y/y , Private Loans y/y ,
Construction PMI , BOE Credit Conditions
Survey , Net Lending to Individuals m/m .
Auto sales no .HSBC manufacturing PMI
HSBC India Services PMI , HSBC India
Result Calendar Q3FY14
VAK POW INF
Jay Bharat Marut
Indus Finance Corp
South Indian Bank
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.