Look at Chart of RBI Rate Trend in Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 20.02.2014
20TH Feb 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6130 (
37 pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"Acquire worldly wisdom and adjust your
behavior accordingly. If your new behavior
gives you a little temporary unpopularity
with your peer group…then to hell with
them." Charlie Munger
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
RBI Rate Trend
Index Action-Nifty (19th, Feb, 14)
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Feb 2014 Future
Nifty Mar 2014 Future
Nifty Feb 2014 Open Interest
Nifty Mar 2014 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Feb Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Feb Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Gujarat Pipavav Port Mgt Guideline : Company hopeful that exports will pick up given the demand revival in US & Europe. Company said the
forex volatility has been a positive for the company. Company's outstanding debt stands at around Rs 300 crore. company is comfortable with the
current debt and equity ratio
• Kolte-Patil Mgt Guideline : Company is likely to gain Rs 700-800 crore on its topline from the newly announced redevelopment projects in
Andheri and Vile Parle. The projects will be launched in Q4FY15 and is likely to attract better margins than the prevailing deals.
• Tech Mahindra Clarification : News regarding " TechM and FT come Close on Deal Talks", Tech Mahindra Ltd has clarified that "the report is
speculative in nature and therefore the answers to both your questions is in negative
• DFL Infrastructure Finance Ltd has received a letter from Reserve Bank of India, Chennai directing the Company not to;has received a letter
from Reserve Bank of India, Chennai directing the Company not to Sell, transfer, create charge or mortgage or deal in any manner with its
property and assets without prior written permission of the Reserve Bank of India .
• DLF Mgt Guideline : Company has met its FY14 debt guidance of Rs 17,500 crore. Currently, Rs 13,000 crore of debt is supported by rental
assets . Mgt said the quality of debt has improved and is hopeful that interest costs will go down post Aman Resorts transaction. Company
expects the rental assets and debt servicing to rise after the Noida Mall becomes operational. The company is lagging behind its Rs 6,000-crore
sales guidance for FY14. Mgt doesn’t expect the demand situation to improve till H1FY15.
• The New York Attorney General and the U.S. units of Ranbaxy Laboratories and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries have settled claims that an
agreement between the two drugmakers unlawfully restricted competition . Teva and Ranbaxy will pay the New York state $300,000 and have
agreed to refrain from similar agreements in the future
• Astral Poly Technik Ltd has informed that the Company has commenced commercial production and sale at its new manufacturing facility at
Hosur, Tamilnadu having annual capacity of 7000 M.T.
• Bajaj Auto is building on its partnerships with Japan's Kawasaki Heavy Industries and Austria's KTM AG as it looks to increase exports of its
bikes to fuel growth.
• The U.K. Office for National Statistics said that the rate of unemployment ticked up to 7.2% in December from 7.1% in November. Analysts had
expected the jobless rate to hold steady at 7.1%. The Bank of England previously announced plans to keep interest rates on hold at record lows as
long as the U.K. unemployment rate remains above 7%.
• Statistics South Africa Head Office said that South African CPI rose to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 0.70%, from 0.30% in the preceding
quarter. Analysts had expected South African CPI to rise 0.60% in the last quarter.
• Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said that Japan’s All Industries Activity Index fell to a seasonally adjusted -0.1%, from 0.3%
in the preceding month. Analysts had expected Japan’s All Industries Activity Index to rise 0.2% last month.
Result Calendar Q3FY14
Empire State Manufacturing Index , TIC
Building Permits , PPI m/m , Core PPI m/m , Core CPI m/m , Unemployment Claims , CPI
Long-Term Purchases , NAHB Housing
Housing Starts , Crude Oil Inventories .
m/m , Flash Manufacturing PMI .
Market Index .
Claimant Count Change , MPC Asset
Current Account , CPI y/y , PPI Input
Purchase Facility Votes , MPC Official Bank
CBI Industrial Order Expectations , 30- m/m , RPI y/y , German ZEW Economic
Rate Votes , Unemployment Rate , Average
y Bond Auction , 10-y Bond Auction. Sentiment , German 10-y Bond Auction ,
Earnings Index 3m/y , BBA Mortgage
ZEW Economic Sentiment .
German PPI m/m , French Flash
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash Services
PMI , German Flash Manufacturing PMI ,
German Flash Services PMI , Flash
Manufacturing PMI , Flash Services PMI ,
Retail Sales m/m .
Existing Home Sales .
Public Sector Net Borrowing , EU
Economic Forecasts .
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon
publicly available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information
that we consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we
do not provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to
change without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own
investigations, should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions
keeping in mind that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance
& that the the value of any investment or income are subject to market and other risks.
Further it will be safe to assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their
Directors, affiliates and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or
otherwise, individually or otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual
funds/ model funds and other investment products which may be added or disposed
including & other mentioned in this report/message.