Institutional Turnover of FII and DII in Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 19.2.2014
19TH Feb 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6141 (
4 pts Up )
Quote of The Day
"What's the sense in getting rich if you
just stare at the ticker tape all day?"
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
India's Monthly Oil Import
Index Action-Nifty (18th, Feb, 14)
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Feb 2014 Future
Nifty Mar 2014 Future
Nifty Feb 2014 Open Interest
Nifty Mar 2014 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Feb Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Feb Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• McNally Bharat Mgt Guideline : Company is confident of not only maintaining FY14 guidance of Rs 2200 crore but is also confident of robust
revenues for FY15 to the tune of Rs 2700 crore on back of healthy orderbook position going forward. Company is hopeful of achieving 9 percent
margins for FY14. Mgt said although the overall debt may not come down substantially but compared to the topline the debt level will be in a
much healthier position.
• Canara Bank Mgt Guideline : Canara Bank aims to reduce the gross non-performing assets to 2.5 percent in the last quarter of the current
fiscal from the present level of 2.7 percent. "The whole banking industry asset quality is a concern. Gross NPA ratio for the industry varies
between 5-10 percent . But for us it is only 2.7 percent.
• ALSTOM India Ltd has been awarded a contract by NTPC to provide the Flue Gas Desulphurisation (FGD) system for its 500 MW Vindyachal
super thermal power plant in Madhya Pradesh, India. This project will be the first full scope limestone based FGD for a 500 MW plant in India and
the fourth FGD project installation for Alstom in the country. The contract is valued at close to INR 2,033 million (i.e. €25 million).
• HMT Ltd was approved by the Government of India which envisages financial support of Rs. 1083.48 Crores which includes cash infusion of Rs.
425 Cr against which the Company has to issue of 8% Redeemable Preferential Share Capital for Rs. 425 Crore .
• Birla Corporation Ltd has informed that 'Suspension of Work' has been declared at the Company's Units: Birla Vinoleum and Auto Trim Division
at Birlapur with immediate effect.
• NHPC Ltd has informed that Unit-1 of Parbati-lll H.E. Project has been synchronized at 3:50 hours on February 17, 2014
• Ashok Leyland Clarification : News regarding "Ashok Leyland to sell prime property in Chennai", Ashok Leyland Ltd has clarified to that the
Company is exploring various options to cut down its debt and has also gone on press about its intention to divest Non-Core Assets in this regard.
One of the identified non-core asset that is being looked at for sale will be a property situated in the Boat Club Area in Chennai. As of now the
Company have not sold the property and may be the speculation would have arisen based on some enquiries on the property.
• European Central Bank said that Euro zone current account fell to a seasonally adjusted 21.3B, from 23.3B in the preceding month whose figure
was revised down from 23.5B. Analysts had expected Euro zone current account to fall to 21.0B last month.
• The ZEW Centre for Economic Research said that its index of German economic sentiment came in at 55.7 this month, down from 61.7 in
January. Analysts had expected an unchanged reading. The current conditions index improved to 50.0 this month from 41.2 in January, beating
expectations for an increase to 44.0.
• U.K. CPI slows to 1.9% in January . Consumer prices fell 0.6% in January from a month earlier, compared to expectations for a decline of 0.5%
• Census and statistics department said that Hong Kong Unemployment Rate fell to a seasonally adjusted 3.1%, from 3.2% in the preceding
month. Analysts had expected Hong Kong Unemployment Rate to remain unchanged at 3.2% last month.
Result Calendar Q3FY14
Empire State Manufacturing Index , TIC
Building Permits , PPI m/m , Core PPI m/m , Core CPI m/m , Unemployment Claims , CPI
Long-Term Purchases , NAHB Housing
Housing Starts , Crude Oil Inventories .
m/m , Flash Manufacturing PMI .
Market Index .
Claimant Count Change , MPC Asset
Current Account , CPI y/y , PPI Input
Purchase Facility Votes , MPC Official Bank
CBI Industrial Order Expectations , 30- m/m , RPI y/y , German ZEW Economic
Rate Votes , Unemployment Rate , Average
y Bond Auction , 10-y Bond Auction. Sentiment , German 10-y Bond Auction ,
Earnings Index 3m/y , BBA Mortgage
ZEW Economic Sentiment .
German PPI m/m , French Flash
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash Services
PMI , German Flash Manufacturing PMI ,
German Flash Services PMI , Flash
Manufacturing PMI , Flash Services PMI ,
Retail Sales m/m .
Existing Home Sales .
Public Sector Net Borrowing , EU
Economic Forecasts .
SALES Rs (cr.)
PAT Rs Cr
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: email@example.com ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.