Commodity price of Gold, Sliver, Copper, doller/Rs and many more. Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 24-01-2014
24th Jan 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6324 (
38 pts Down )
Quote of The Day
"Confronted with a challenge to distill
the secret of sound investment into
three words, we venture the motto,
Margin of Safety."
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
23th Jan, 14
Index Action-Nifty (23th Jan, 14)
5 to 14
23th Jan, 14
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: email@example.com, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Jan 2014 Future
Nifty Feb 2014 Future
Nifty Jan 2014 Open Interest
Nifty Feb 2014 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Jan Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Jan Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
RISE IN PCROI
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
FALL IN PCROI
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• D B Realty Ltd Clarifiation : News regarding "DB Realty in talks to sell hospitality business to ITC for Rs. 1300 crs", D B Realty Ltd has clarified
to BSE that company deny the said news report appearing in ET Now and therefore the same cannot he relied upon. Company assure you that
the Company shall keep the Stock Exchanges informed of all events / information in compliance with the listing agreement .
• Bharti Airtel News Clarification : "Airtel may sell towers in Nigeria for $550mn", Bharti Airtel Ltd has clarified to BSE as under: Bharti Airtel
Limited and/or its subsidiaries frequently seeks as well as receives proposals from various groups / companies for potential transactions and
evaluates various opportunities as and when available. The Company, as a matter of policy, does not wish to comment on the present
speculative news items and if required will make necessary disclosures at an appropriate time. The Company further confirms that it has not
released any specific information pertaining to the news report.
• Jyothy Lab Clarification : News regarding "Jyothy Labs' Jt MD plans VC investments", Jyothy Laboratories Ltd has submitted to BSE the letter
dated January 23, 2014 from Mr. Ullas Kamath, Joint Managing Director of the Company to the Executive Editor of Business Standard, Mumbai.
In this letter, Mr. Kamath has clearly stated that the captioned news item is completely baseless and untrue.
• Tech Mahindra Clarification : News regarding Tech Mahindra close to buying BFSI CO". Tech Mahindra Ltd has clarified to BSE as under : the
reports are speculative in nature and not issued by the Company.
• Unichem Laboratories, announced that it has received ANDA approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) for
Metronidazole USP Tablets. Metronidazole USP Tablets 250mg and 500mg are therapeutically equivalent to Flagyl Tablets 250mg and 500mg of
G.D Searle LLC.
• Aurobindo Pharma has received the final approval from the US Food & Drug Administration (US FDA) to manufacture and market
Repaglinide tablets USP 0.5mg, 1mg and 2mg. The product is ready for launch. Repaglinide tablets USP 0.5mg, 1mg and 2mg are the generic
equivalent of Novo Nordisk Inc’s Prandin tablets USP 0.5mg, 1mg and 2mg and indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic
control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
• German manufacturing purchasing managers’ index rose to a seasonally adjusted 56.3 in January from a final reading of 54.3 in December.
Analysts had expected the index to inch up to 54.6 this month.
• European Central Bank said that the euro zone current account recorded a seasonally adjusted surplus of EUR23.5 billion in November,
widening from a surplus of EUR22.2 billion in October, whose figure was revised up from a previously reported surplus of EUR21.8 billion.
• The Confederation of British Industry said the result of its index of U.K. retailers fell by 20.0 points to a reading of 14.0 this month from 34.0
in December. Analysts had expected the index to decline by 9.0 points to 25.0 in January
Management Tweets :
• Larsen and Toubro Mgt Guideline : Company expected to end the current financial year with a 15 percent growth in order inflows, instead of
the 20 percent it had projected earlier. On its revenue growth guidance, the company said it had a “fighting chance” to meet the 15 percent
target. The company will have to gross revenues of close to Rs 23,000 crore in the current quarter to be able to meet that guidance. The
company focus on international markets is yielding results, and it was international order inflows that helped sustained the order book. L&T
expects it to rise to around 21 percent of revenues next year. With the domestic business not showing any signs of recovery, the company will
focus on execution and working capital management to maintain its margins .
• Dabur Mgt Guideline : Company expects its margins to be under pressure going ahead on account of inflationary concerns . The company has
seen good sales growth in healthcare and skin segment and nearly 45 percent sales came from rural areas. The higher employee cost and
advertising expenses affected its profitability. Going ahead, Mgt expects ad-spends to hover in the range of 13-15 percent.
• Zee Entertainment Ltd Mgt Guideline : The improvement in the sports business largely depends on completion of digitisation, so that
company can price the sports subscription revenues better which in turn will help revenues . Subscription revenues from domestic market have
started flowing post digitisation. The subscription revenues for the company have grown from low single digit to double digits of 11 -17 percent
in different quarters . However subscription from international business has been a little lackluster in growth .
• KPIT Tech Mgt Guideline : The company missed its dollar revenue guidance for the current financial year, but net profit for the year will still
be at the top end of the guidance . Mgt is positive on the prospects for the coming financial year as well. Company look at the pipeline for the
rest of the year and early next year, Mgt has created a pipeline worth about USD 70 million . The macroeconomic perspective for the industries
in US and Europe relevant to KPIT was looking good. Company has spent substantial amount of time to invest in the right kind of technologies,
which is essentially a combination of what we do on the IT side as well as on the product engineering side and we are in much better shape to
deliver all of these capabilities to our customers in these different markets .
• Biocon Mgt guideline : The focus is currently on maintaining margins more than expanding the topline . The huge growth drivers will only
come in once our Malaysia facility is full operational and when company abbreviated new drug application (ANDA) vertical is fully operational.
We do intend to file our first ANDA later this year.The company would maintain margins in the fourth quarter by changing product mix and
focusing on high-margin products.
• Raymond Mgt Guideline : Raymond expects to sustain operating margins at current levels . Company would maintain some caution going
forward in Q4 against the background of the current situation . The company was evaluating options to monetize the Thane land.
Crude Oil Inventories .
Unemployment Claims , Flash Manufacturing
PMI , CB Leading Index m/m , Flash Services
PMI , Natural Gas Storage .
Italian Retail Sales m/m , Claimant Count
Change , MPC Asset Purchase Facility Votes
, MPC Official Bank Rate Votes ,
Unemployment Rate , Average Earnings
Index 3m/y , Public Sector Net Borrowing ,
German 10-y Bond Auction , BOE Inflation
Spanish Unemployment Rate , French Flash
Manufacturing PMI , French Flash Services
PMI , German Flash Manufacturing PMI ,
German Flash Services PMI , German Ifo
Business Climate , Current Account , Flash
Manufacturing PMI , Flash Services PMI .
German PPI m/m , Spanish HPI q/q ,
German Buba Monthly Report , CBI
Industrial Order Expectations .
German ZEW Economic Sentiment ,
ZEW Economic Sentiment .
BBA Mortgage Approvals .
Result Calendar Q3FY14
DB Intl Stock
Out of City Travel
E Com Infotech
Emkay Glob Fin
Gujarat Ambuj Ex
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.