Commodity price of Gold, Sliver, Copper, doller/Rs and many more. Narnolia Securities Limited Market Diary 07.03.2014
7th March 2014
SGX NIFTY : 6469
( 34 pts Up )
Quote of The Day
"We've long felt that the only value of stock forecasters is
to make fortune tellers look good. Even now, Charlie and I
continue to believe that short-term market forecasts are
poison and should be kept locked up in a safe place, away
from children and also from grown-ups who behave in the
market like children." Warren Buffett
EW ALL SHARE
Chart of the Day
Export By Destination ( Share, Apr-Dec 2013)
6th Mar, 14
Index Action-Nifty (6th, Mar, 14)
6th Mar, 14
Narnolia Securities Ltd.
124, 1st floor 7/1, Lords Sinha Road Kolkata -700071. Ph 033-22821500/01/02/03/04 Mob : 9830013196
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website : www.narnolia.com
Nifty Mar 2013 Future
Nifty Apr 2013 Future
Nifty Mar 2013 Open Interest
Nifty Apr 2013 Open Interest
7 DMA of Spot Nifty
21 DMA of Spot NIfty
50 DMA of Spot Nifty
VOLATILITY INDEX (VIX)
PUT CALL RATIO
Nifty (Mar Series) Option OI Distribution:
Activity of Nifty (Mar Series) Strike
Fresh Long Seen In (Rising OI -Rising Price)
PCR (OI) RISING
FIIs Activity (Fig in Cr)
Fresh Shorts Seen In: (Rising OI -Falling Price)
PCR (OI) FALLING
Top Price Performers
Top Performers 1D
Top Performers 1W
Worst Price Performers
Top News :
• Lupin Ltd has received of final USFDA approvals for Doxycycline Capsules USP 50 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg to market a generic version of Aqua
Pharmaceuticals Monodox® Capsules 50 mg, 75 mg and 100 mg which are indicated for the treatment of infections caused by various
microorganisms and as an adjunctive therapy in severe acne and Ciprofloxacin for Oral Suspension, 5 g/100 mL (250 mg/5 mL) and 10 g/100 mL
(500 mg/5 mL) to market a generic version of Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Inc.’s Cipro® for Oral Suspension 5 g/100 mL and 10 g/100 mL
which are indicated for the treatment of infections caused by susceptible isolates of the designated microorganisms in various conditions and
• Hinduja Ventures Ltd has informed that Grant Investrade Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has been granted the permission
for providing HITS (Headend-In-The-Sky) Services by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
• Delta Corp Ltd launches 'The Deltin' in Daman, India's largest Luxury Gaming Resort . Delta Corp has announced the launch of The Deltin, a 176room property that will become the region s largest and most exciting destination for gaming and hospitality.
• CMC Ltd has decided, subject to shareholders' approval, to enhance the limit of FIIs shareholding from 24% to 35% of the paid up share capital
of the Company.
• FTSE also increased investability weightage of four other companies, which are Axis Bank (up 1.15 percent), Bharti Infratel (3.15 percent),
Container Corporation of India (4.32 percent) and Mahindra & Mahindra Financial Services (1.84 percent).
• Maxis Communications has revived talks to sell its majority stake in Chennai-based telecom company Aircel. Maxis is in prelimnary talks with
Idea Cellular for the stake sale.
• Tata Communications signs agreement with Turkcell Superonline to deploy MPLS PoP in Turkey . Partnership with Turkcell Superonline enables
improved connectivity to Turkey and the rest of the world .
• Kirloskar Brothers has informed that SPP Pumps LP, Georgia, USA has acquired 100 percent issued and outstanding capital of SyncroFlo INC, a
Georgia Corporation. SPP Pumps LP is owned by SPP Pumps Ltd., UK, which is a step down subsidiary of Kirloskar Brothers Limited.
• Deutsche Bundesbank said factory orders increased by a seasonally adjusted 1.2% in January, beating expectations for a gain of 0.7%. Factory
orders declined by 0.2% in December, whose figure was revised from a previously reported decline of 0.5%.
• Spain’s Treasury sold €1.115 billion worth of ten-year government bonds at an average yield of 3.344% earlier in the day, down from 3.559% at
a previous auction last month.
• French Unemployment Rate fell to 10.2%, from 10.9% in the preceding month. Analysts had expected French Unemployment Rate to rise to
11.0% last month.
• CEAT Mgt Guideline : CEAT is confident of the company logging double-digit operating profit margins of around 10-11 percent by the end of
FY14. The prices of rubber are likely to be volatile in the next financial year, but it will move in-tune with the inflation numbers. Dispelling any
worries about the recent fire in its Bhandup factory,CEAT, says that there has been no loss of sales, though there were some losses on the
production side for abour 48 hours.
• Gammon Infra Mgt Guideline : The road sector is facing challenging times and is already in doldrums, most of the projects will go in for rebidding even post new norms because out of 45 Projects awarded in 2011-13, only few have started work. Premium is the amount offered by a
developer to the Government to bag the right to widen a road, maintain it, and collect toll from the road users over a 20-30 year concession
• Ramky Mgt Guideline : Company is looking to raise funds by selling its three road assets located in Andhra Pradesh. Monetisation of the road
assets will bring down company’s Rs 1,200 crore debt to Rs 700 crore. The infrastructure player has also appointed merchant bankers for this
asset monetisation and the talks of the stake sale are in advanced stages .
Result Calendar Q3FY14
Core PCE Price Index m/m , Personal
Spending m/m , ISM Manufacturing
PMI , Total Vehicle Sales ,
Construction Spending m/m .
IBD/TIPP Economic Optimism .
ADP Non-Farm Employment Change , ISM
Non-Manufacturing PMI , Final Services
PMI , ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI , Crude
Oil Inventories , Beige Book , FOMC
Member Fisher Speaks .
FOMC Member Dudley Speaks ,
Unemployment Claims , Revised Nonfarm
Productivity q/q , Revised Unit Labor Costs
q/q , Factory Orders m/m , FOMC Member
Plosser Speaks .
Non-Farm Employment Change , Trade
Balance , Unemployment Rate , Average
Hourly Earnings m/m , FOMC Member
Dudley Speaks .
Spanish Manufacturing PMI , Italian
Manufacturing PMI , Manufacturing
PMI , Net Lending to Individuals
m/m , M4 Money Supply m/m ,
Mortgage Approvals , ECB President
Draghi Speaks .
Spanish Unemployment Change ,
Halifax HPI m/m , Construction PMI ,
PPI m/m .
Auto sales no .HSBC manufacturing
Spanish 10-y Bond Auction , French 10-y
Spanish Services PMI , Italian Services PMI
Bond Auction , German Factory Orders m/m
, Final Services PMI , Services PMI , Retail
, Asset Purchase Facility , Official Bank Rate ,
Sales m/m , Revised GDP q/q .
MPC Rate Statement , Minimum Bid Rate .
HSBC India Services PMI , HSBC India
Composite PMI .
German Industrial Production m/m ,
Consumer Inflation Expectations .
N arnolia Securities Ltd
402, 4th floor 7/ 1, Lord s Sinha Road Kolkata 700071, Ph
033-32011233 Toll Free no : 1-800-345-4000
em ail: email@example.com ,
w ebsite : w w w .narnolia.com
Risk Disclosure & Disclaimer: This report/message is for the personal information of
the authorized recipient and does not construe to be any investment, legal or taxation
advice to you. Narnolia Securities Ltd. (Hereinafter referred as NSL) is not soliciting any
action based upon it. This report/message is not for public distribution and has been
furnished to you solely for your information and should not be reproduced or
redistributed to any other person in any from. The report/message is based upon publicly
available information, findings of our research wing “East wind” & information that we
consider reliable, but we do not represent that it is accurate or complete and we do not
provide any express or implied warranty of any kind, and also these are subject to change
without notice. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations,
should use their own judgment for taking any investment decisions keeping in mind that
past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance & that the the value of
any investment or income are subject to market and other risks. Further it will be safe to
assume that NSL and /or its Group or associate Companies, their Directors, affiliates
and/or employees may have interests/ positions, financial or otherwise, individually or
otherwise in the recommended/mentioned securities/mutual funds/ model funds and
other investment products which may be added or disposed including & other mentioned
in this report/message.