- The Italian movement of open government data released many datasets in recent years
- The current problem is a lack of homogeneity: the institutions that have opened the data are scattered throughout the country (particularly in the north) and lacks interoperability between data
- However, we are alert to this problem and, at the institutional level you are working on this (see the guidelines on public sector information of AGiD)
- We have a wonderful example where the institution meets the community. looks at the case of opencoesione with projects "in school opencoesione" and "monithon"
- A community that produces such wonderful products openbilanci
- The amazing community Spaghetti Open Data created with the geohacker Andre Borruso the project "confiscati bene" (on goods confiscated from the mafia)
- and our politicians listen to us: the case of opensiope has seen a push to improve this dataset as open data