Be the first to like this
• An estimated 11.5 million people are affected by Typhoon Haiyan; 544,600 people remain displaced.
• Trucks and fuel are urgently needed to deliver aid. Debris and logistics continue to severely constrain the delivery of humanitarian assistance.
• The Emergency Relief Coordinator visited the most affected areas of Tacloban City to take stock of the humanitarian situation.
• Transporting and distributing food, emergency shelter material, hygiene kits, body bags and establishing a family tracing service are urgently needed in Tacloban for the next days.
• The Haiyan Action Plan, launched on 12 November, is 13 per cent funded ($38 million).