Things to do Estimated time it will take Date it will be
take practice shots of
1h 30 to get the right shots and
work out what I want to shoot.
13th march 2014
Review practice shots. 30 min’s to give me time to think
about each one.
13th march 2014
Plan out a collage for the
1 hour to work out where to
have the photos.
15th march 2014
Take final photos. 2hours to make sure I get the
17th march 2014
Make a collage of the final
1h 30 to make sure I have them
in the right place.
18th march 2014
Present the collage. 2 min’s to set it up. 25th march 2014
Ideas for my close up
( Ideas may change as I
come up with better ideas)
• I don’t need to spend any money because I think I
have most of the equipment that I will be needing
such as: tripod, camera, lenses, objects/items.
• But if I do need to get something it probably wont
be over £25.
personnel to be used
• It is just my project so therefore their will not be
anyone else helping me during this project, it will just
• Camera – To take the photos
• Camera lenses – Macro lenses to take close up
photos of the selected everyday objects.
• Tri pod – To keep the camera still and steady whilst I
take the close up photos because the slightest
movement can alter the photo.
• I will not need this because I'm not taking
photographs of people only everyday
items/objects. And the items/ objects are mine.
health and safety (recce
and risk assessment)
• I will make sure that my equipment is safe and that
the location that I am shooting in is safe and avoids
hazarded. I will also make sure that there's no one
around that could get in the way or that I could
bump into whilst taking photographs.
legal and ethical
• I will make sure I get permission form the owner of
the item/object before I take photos of it if needed.
• Although most of the things that I'm shooting
belongs to me.