Be the first to like this
Have you got the cojones to be a change agent and lead your company in the age of the digitally enabled, socially connected customer?
It is not easy being a marketing leader, but it is even more challenging when the world is moving faster than your company.
Think about it: customers have changed dramatically in the past five years. In fact, they have changed dramatically in the past six months! Has your approach to connecting with those customers changed? If not, your brand is rapidly losing ground in the race to engage the digitally enabled, socially connected customers. Whatever your status within the marketing department, you should be the change agent that brings your brand ahead of trends.
During this MENGinar you’ll learn:
• Why digital savvy marketers have the best shot at being tomorrow’s CMOs
• Why “playing it safe” is the riskiest career strategy.
• The five attributes it takes to rise from mid-level career to chief marketing officer (CMO).
• The six actions you can take to kick-start your job now.
• Why alignment, accountability, and agility are essential to your success.
John Ellett is the author of The CMO Manifesto and CEO of nFusion. He has helped CMOs and marketing leaders from Fortune 500 companies to nonprofits to startups define their change journeys. He knows just what it takes to lead an organization through change and how marketers who have cojones are the ones who will accelerate their careers.