Build a small-scale private cloud as prototype and test with OpenNebula (open source cloud management platform).
The aims and objectives of this work include:
1. The first objective of this thesis is to build and implement a private cloud with completely open source way for small-scale prototype implementation and testing.
2. Explores the current state of open source cloud Management platforms (CMPs) in context with private cloud implementation.
3. Indentifies system, software, hardware requirements to built and implement private Cloud open source way.
4. Uses this private cloud implementation for educational purposes
5. Gain knowledge of the technologies for setting up a private cloud with open source software.
6. Learn about the process for designing & implementing a private cloud solution.