Automation Overview for Bealls Florida
Bealls Florida Automation POC is built using
below tools / components.
1). Open Source Selenium with Java 1.6.
2). HTML tag library
3). Excel library
4). Java Mail
Screen Shot of Java Project Explorer
Automation Frame is Core Java
implementation, which contains the Main
Class, Libraries files (API) & Test Scripts for
the varies modules of the Application.
Components of Hybrid Automation Framework
• Main.Java: This is the starting point of our Automation Framework which reads control script and executes each test script
marked for execution.
• Control Script.Xls: This is a collection of test scripts, Main.Java reads and executes the scripts from the list.
• Utilities.xls: This excel document contains information such as URL of the application under test, Target Browser etc.
• Configuration.Java: This script will configure the framework as per the settings provided.
• GenericFunc.Java: This script contains the generic functions which can be used across projects.
• ProjectSpecific.Java: This script contains functions that are specific to the project being automated.
• ResultSummary.Java: This script contains functions to print the test execution summary and detailed execution report.
• ExcelFunctions.Java: This script contains functions to read/write into Excel files.
• ZipResults.Java: This script contains functions to export the test execution summary into .zip format which can be stored for
• Test Suite: This is collection of executable test scripts and the contents of this suite are determined by the status of test scripts
in the Controlscript.xls.
• Data Table: This is collection of Excel files which act as placeholders for the test data for each test script.
• Results: This is collection of HTML files and contains the execution summary.
Configuration of the Automation Frame – Utility.xls
Bealls Florida application can be executed on the above mentioned browsers.
Test Case & Test Data Configuration
Control Script of the Execution of Test Case – ControlScript.xls
Test Data Used of the Execution – TestData.xls
Test scripts set with status Run are executed in the automation suite,
ignored are not considered for execution
Test Result of Execution – Summary.html
Test Result summary after execution of the Test Suite
Click on the any test script, which shows the events of execution flow & failure screen
shot is captured.
In case of failed test script
Screen shot of the failed event is captured
Click on the failed step to view failed page screenshot