Thank you Sikh Academy
Structure of the Course:
• 4 Lectures
• 5 Simran sessions.
• We will get breaks.
• Questions are encouraged.
• Camps in Toronto Aug 2-4 Dixie Gurudwara
• Vancouver 2013 Christmas to new years.
Pillars of a Spiritual Life
• Different than meditation
• Important for Control of the Mind
• Everything we should follow what is in the Scripture
• Sri Guru Granth Sahib is meant for all of humanity.
• It is written to help us find our spiritual origin.
• Jeevan Jach
• The right way to live.
• We rely on mental strength Simran gives us and the guidance of the
Scripture to make sure our behavior is appropriate.
How do I meet God?
First lets see what stage you are at;
• How much Simran are you doing and do you maintain it?
• Is it compliant with the practical application laid out in Gurbani?
• Are you living the life that allows you to serve and earn the trust of
The faithless cynic, the lover of Maya is called Sakat in Gurbani.
The Sakat does not submit to the True Guru; the Lord makes the
non-believer wander in confusion.
The waves of greed are like packs of dogs. The poison of
Maya sticks to the body-skeleton. ||7|| 1311
Register on Mysimran.info
• Visit Simran in the City to find local Sangath
• Come to Toronto in August.
• Like us on Facebook
• Follow on twitter
• Watch and Share the videos and Presentations
• Do simran tell your friends and family to do simran, join online too
• Remember God with Every Breath