LAND ACQUISITION.Post award action in Kerala………… T. James Joseph, Adhikarathil, Kottayam,Kerala.
POST AWARD ACTION.Post award action in Kerala………… T. J Joseph, Deputy Tahsildar Kottayam,Kerala. Mob
1. AWARD1.The district Collector Passesthe award and the LAO issuesnotice u/s 12(2) to the landowner.
2. Taking over the property.1.The Revenue Inspectorauthorised by LAO take over theland from the owner and handover to the requisitioningauthority free from allencumbrances.
4. Preparation of LACM.The LAO fill up the relevantcolumns of LACM.
5. Publication of 9(2) notice.Notice u/s 9(2) u of the surveyand boundaries act is publishedin the Gazette..
5. Publication of 9(2) notice. There will be 90 days periodsince the publication of thenotice to rectify any mistakeoccurred if any, during survey.The persons interested can filepetition during the period.
6. Changes in the records of SRO. LAO issues notice in form-14as per rule 15(6) is issued toSRO to make modification in theregisters of Sub Registrar.
7. Changes in the REVENUE RECORDS. The LAO sends the followingdocuments in duplicate to theTahsildar. AWARD LACM APPROVED SUB DVN SKETCH RECORD.
8. Action in the village office.Tahsildar sends one copy to thevillage office.The village officer makeschanges in the BTR, Thandaper, FMBAnd prepares the Kooduthal KuravuStatement for Jamabandhi.
9. Action in the village office.If the land is for governmentpurpose , the LA taxable land isconverted to PURAMBOKE.If the land is for otherinstitutions Transfer of Registryis done…..ROR is issued….andbasic tax is realised.
10. Action in the village office.After making modifications inthe revenue records VO fill upthe LACM and the LACM isreturned to Tahsildar…..
11. Action in the Taluk office.On receipt of the LACM from theVO ,the Tahsildar makesamendment in the taluk recordsand include the sketch in taluksurvey sub division register.If there is any correctionrequired, the sketch with reportsent to Dist Survey Supdt.
12. Action in the Taluk office.After making all correction theTahsildar fill up column 27 to 31of LACM and it is returned toLAO with report.
13. Action by LAO.On receipt of LACM fromtahsildar and after disposing thecomplains received after thepublication of 9(2) notice,the LAOpublishes the notice u/s 13 of theS & B Act in the gazette.It is published in the VO andobtain report of publication.
Warning….As no proper post award actionis taken in the state, many ofthe LA land still remains astaxable land in the RevenueRecords………and mutation of theland is being done by treatingthe land as taxable land……
. T.J Joseph. Adhikarathil. S H Mount. Kottayam.