Business Information Management (HT2D00Y1)
Digital & Interactive Media (HT2K00Y1)
• Business Information Management (HT2D00Y1)
• Digital Image Management (HT2K00Y1)
See Classroom Website
• Be prompt
Be in assigned seat before the tardy bell.
• Be responsible with property and belongings.
Computers, printers, desks & other equipment.
• Be a prepared, honest and positive participant
Follow directions. Do not cheat. Be honest and
• Be productive
Turn in work on time, and always do your best.
• Follow the rules
• Treat all members of the school community and
all visitors with politeness and respect.
• Honor the ideas and opinions of others.
• If tardy, you must serve detention.
Each absence has a one-day grace period to turn in
missed assignment(s) IF absence is excused.
Check the online assignment calendar for the
Grades are weighted.
• Points are based on:
• Grades are posted online. Be sure to check
often (Student Portal)
Our Grading Scale
• 90-100% = A
• 80-89% = B
• 75-79% = C
• 60-74% = D
• Below 60% = F
When you and your family surf
the Web it’s important to keep the
following in mind:
• Online information is usually
• People online are not always
who they say they are.
• Anyone can put information
• You can’t trust everything you
addicted to the
Look for symptoms
Ask yourself if
your Internet use is
family and friends.
Using Internet communication tools such as social
media, e-mail, and instant messaging can put you at
potential risk of encountering online predators.
Certain sites have been blocked by the district. Do not
attempt to override these blocks
Online predators try to gradually
seduce their targets through
attention, affection, kindness, and even
gifts, and often devote considerable
time, money, and energy to this effort.
• Many opportunities for students to become
involved in school programs.
• Club list.
• BPA – Business Professionals of America
• Take questions from students.
• Review Guidelines for Acceptable
Classroom Behavior online.
Students, write about who you are. What drives or
motivates you? What are your goals for the school
year? What clubs or sports will you participate in
this year? What are your long-term goals? What
will you have to do to achieve those goals? Be