What does Big Data Analytics mean?
• A process in which Big Data( bulk of data) is examined to uncover hidden patterns
and other useful business information.
• Generally, this is done with the help of Big Data analytics tools that support both
predictive and prescriptive analytics applications running on the data.
Who uses big data analytics tools?
What’s Hadoop in Data Analytics?
• Hadoop is a java-based programming framework that changes the way data stores,
process and executes in a computing environment.
• Using Hadoop data analytics tool, one can handle limitless concurrent tasks
involving Big Data with much ease.
Learning the data analytics technicalities
• Data, being an indispensable element of every organization leads to increasing
demand of Data Analysts and Experts.
• To learn all the skills required to become a data analyst or expert, one need to go
for a Data & Analyst training.
What to expect from the training?
A certification at the end of training session
Introduction to Hadoop and other analytics tools
Basic understanding of Big Data and the tools that help organizing such data