PhD Scholar: Zoology UVAS Lahore.
MPhil: Maine Biology, CEMB, U.o.K.
Assistant Manager: Branch operation support Habib Bank Limited.
Free lance consultant: Administrator Bright career School, Keamari.
Address: House no. 3720 Street no. 8 Bright Career School behind Badar Ground, Okhai Colony
Keamari, Karachi, Pakistan.
Phone Cell: +92-300-2252032 & +92-313-2292203
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Muhammad.email@example.com
To serve in a multinational, multicultural competitive organization, offering challenging
opportunities where I utilize my skill, knowledge, experience, research and development
abilities in order to accomplish organization goals.
PhD: Zoology Wildlife and ecology, from Department of Zoology UVAS, Lahore.
M Phil: Marine Biology (2016) Center of Excellence in Marine Biology University of
Karachi, Karachi with CGPA 3.36 out of 4
M.Sc.: Zoology (2006) University of Karachi, Karachi.
Specialization: Wildlife and fisheries.
B.Sc. (Hons): Zoology, Microbiology, Physiology (2005) University of Karachi, Karachi.
F.Sc. Pre - medical (2002) Saint Patrick’s college, Karachi.
01-08-2014 to 31-07-2015
Senior research fellow: At center of Excellence in Marine Biology, University of Karachi.
04-01-2013 to 03-01-2014
Junior research fellow: At center of Excellence in Marine Biology, University of Karachi.
June- 2016 till dated.
Assistant Manager Branch Operation Support Team for Centralized WHT Desk.
• Operating Centralized Withholding Tax desk for onward submission of tax of all branches collected
in branch ledger to State Bank of Pakistan and coordinating with FBR for tax related issues.
• Validation and manipulation of tax reversal requests received from more than 1600 branches.
• Posting and reversal of tax into customer’s account by debiting concerned centralized G.L’s.
• Maintaining different M.I.S’s e.g. Tax reversal requests, Tax submission.
• Operating Centralized HBL at Work Accounts throughout Pakistan.
• Opening HBL at Work Accounts and processing of cheque book requests and issuance of debit
• Providing first hand resolutions on all I.T related Software and Hardware issues to branch staff
when and where required.
February-2013 till Jun – 2016
Assistant Manager Quality Assurance & Transection verification unit - HBL
• Performed Duties at different level of Team Manager for customer services at Global Operation
Group, looking after Quality Assurance and Transaction Verification Unit.
• Extraction, Distribution of maintenance reports performed through Phone Banking.
• Maintaining and Reporting MIS of Errors/discrepancies in relevance to activities performed by
• Call evaluations, review Customer concern, complaints and feedback and work on the issues.
• To review procedure, process flows and provides feedback to management for improvement.
• To ensure SLA are followed properly.
• Maintaining of MIS, JRC, JD, MOPR & other documents of the staff working in the Team.
• Recording play back and system verification reviewing and verifying maintenances proceeded on
Debit Card, Credit Card, TPIN, MPIN, and CCPIN.
• To monitor risk-threshold by regularly evaluating and mitigating the risks associated with financial
And Non-financial transactions.
• Evaluation of performance of PBO on the QA grading sheet, shared feedback & coaching.
• Call Monitoring to maintain high standards of services & quality, and to minimize risk.
• Coordinate with other units of the bank to resolve the issues.
• Monitoring, managing all activities of the officers, Preparing Schedule and extra shift allowances.
• Motivating and boosting the morale of Officers and implementing daily team meetings to increase
Productivity and to have effective control of team towards their objective.
December – 2010 till February-2013
Customer services Representative – Habib Bank Limited Karachi,
• Dealt with Customer’s queries/complaints/requests on Deposit A/Cs, Credit Cards, Debit cards, Internet
Banking, Consumer Loans and Mobile Banking
• Provide on call resolution and giving first level information to the customer, note feedback, complaints &
• Maintenance on Customers’ Accounts / Credit & Debit Cards / Relationships as per their request.
February – 2009 till September - 2009
Customer Services Officer Telenor Pakistan at TRG.
• Deal with customer Quires/requests complaints. Responsible for giving first level information to
customers, Such as SIM Activation, Change of Package Plans, Value Added Services
October - 2007 till December - 2009
Customer Services Representative at Pakistan Telecommunication Limited, Karachi,
• Deal with customer Quires / requests complaints. Responsible for giving first level information to
Customers. Directory services PTCL land line and Broadband Complaints. V.PTCL complains,
New Packages and new connections.
July - 2006 till date
Administrator and Biologist (Freelance) at Bright Career School Keamari, Karachi.
Freelance administrator and Bio-Teacher, Prepare budgets, annual reports, Establish performance goals
and objectives, Hire, Train and Supervise staff, Monitor students & teacher’s progress, Examine
learning materials. Provide internal challenge to delivery teams. Evaluate progress and suggest
corrective actions in an ongoing manner. Request of new office equipment and repairs on existing
equipment. MIS & staff salary processing.
September – 2007 till September – 2008
Lecturer (NIP) at Gov’t Degree Sci. /Arts/com. College Keamari, Karachi.
• Lecturer Biology (Zoology & Botany) Under National Internship Program.
May – 2005 till June - 2007
Cooperative Teacher at Gov’t Degree Sci. /Arts/com College Keamari, Karachi.
• Worked as Co-operative Teacher of Biology (Zoology & Botany) and student advisor in the college
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS / AWARDS / QUALIFICATION / SURVEYS
Control’s Master: Excellence performance award 2015 from HBL Phone Banking, GOG.
Achieving personal Excellence: A three day training workshop organized by HBL on Achieving
personal excellence through meditative techniques by the Art of living (Nov-2013)
Certified Up Lifting Service Champion: by Ron Kaufman: Attend a three days training course
organized by HBL Achieving superior services. (March 20-22, 2013)
Wetland Conservation and management: A 15 days’ workshop on wetland conservation and
management with reference to Environment organized by The scientific and cultural society of
Pakistan and Department of zoology, university of Karachi. (March 2006)
Animal Stuffing Techniques: A 5 days training on Animal stuffing were organized at central
museum, Department of zoology, University of Karachi. (June- 2005)
Certificates of Merit: 3 merit Certificates were award in inter college’s competition by the scientific
committee of Saint Patrick’s college, Karachi. (2001 – 2002)
1) Best Qari in inter colleges Scientific competition.
2) Volunteer in inter colleges scientific competition.
3) Participant in inter colleges scientific competition.
Certificate of Information Technology (CIT): A 6-month’s computer course from Pak computer
institute, Karachi Pakistan. (March - Aug, 2000).
August 2016: Distribution and abundance of Reptile on coastal line of Mubarak Village,
Sonari beach, Sand spit and Hawks bay, Karachi.
October 2015: Survey of coastal line of Hawks bay, Karachi to investigate the thread and
watching egg lying of Green turtles.
November 2015: Survey of Tharparkar, Sindh, to investigate the causes of mortalities in Indian
November 2015: Survey of Wetland, Sindh and Baluchistan, to investigate the Threads and current
status Smooth coated Otter.
September 2013: Survey and training on Hatchery management techniques organized by CEMB,
University of Karachi, Karachi.
October 2012: Study and training on Fish feed preparation at Sindh fisheries Hatchery thatta, Sindh.
August 2011: Survey and training on Crab fattening, Shrimp and fish culturing in ponds, at MFD,
Kati binder, thatta Sindh.
January 2009: Shrimp hatchery development and handling procedure by Prof. Dr. Zareen Ayoub
CEMB, university of Karachi, Karachi.
March 2006: Survey and study trip on monitored lizard on coastal line of Hacks bay, Karachi.
March 2006: Survey and study trip on Mangroves forest on coastal line of Hacks bay, Karachi.
Conferences and Seminars Attended:
Three annual conferences of Zoological Society of Pakistan.
One annual conference of Botanical society of Pakistan.
Seminar on Feeding Pakistan, by SoyPak and American soybean association.
Professional Certificate Courses:
• Interpersonal Communication.
• Goal Setting in the Workplace.
• Negotiation: Your Road to success.
• Effective and appropriate Use of Email.
• PROACTion: Change, Innovation and Opportunity.
• Participating in High Performance Team and the Power to change.
• Managing Information load, Time management skills.
• High Impact Visual Aids and The Effective Business Writer
Father’s Name : Mian Omar Khan
Date and Place of Birth : 28-12-1982
CNIC : 42401-2523254-9
Marital Status : Married; One daughter
Domicile (District/Province) : Karachi West, (Sindh)
Languages Known : English, Urdu, Pashto and Sindhi
Will be furnished on request.