Launching Idyl E3 from the AWS Marketplace
Copyright 2017 Mountain Fog, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Introducing Idyl E3
● Performs named-entity extraction from text.
● Capabilities exposed as a REST API.
● Launched easily via the AWS Marketplace.
● Available in multiple editions.
Idyl E3 Editions
● Entity extraction.
● Includes English-
● REST API for entity
● All features of the free
– Ability to create and
– Plugins for integrating
Idyl E3 with other
Click to see a full comparison of editions.
Idyl E3 on the AWS Marketplace
● Idyl E3 Free Edition on the AWS Marketplace
● Idyl E3 Analyst Edition on the AWS Marketplace
Click the Continue button to launch Idyl E3.
Configure the EC2 Instance
Set the instance VPC and settings and click the Launch button.
Launch Idyl E3
Idyl E3 will be launched in your VPC!
After a few minutes you can access its API at
Send Text to Idyl E3
Send some text to Idyl E3 for entity extraction.
Replace <Public_Ip> with the public IP address of your EC2 instance.
curl http://<Public_IP>:9000/api/extract d “George Washington was
Entity Extraction Response
The response from Idyl E3 will be JSON and contain the extracted entities:
● Idyl E3 extracts entities from natural language
● Idyl E3 can be quickly launched from the AWS
● Idyl E3’s REST API allows for easy access and
● Idyl E3 client SDKs are available on GitHub.