Turkish Air Lines
Europe’s Best Airline
• Bullet point
– Turkish Airlines has been created on the 20th of May
– The first central of the control was Ankara
– 5 planes
– 28 seats
– First international flight was from Istanbul to Athens
– Online Ticket
– Free Ticket
– Choose a seat
– Choose a food
– Turkish Airlines, Inc. is the national flag carrier airline
of Turkey, headquartered in the Turkish Airlines
General Management Building on the grounds of
Atatürk Airport in Yeşilköy, Istanbul .
– It operates scheduled flights to 42 domestic and 220
international destinations in 108 countries, with the
recently announced destinations serving a total of 262
airports, in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas.
– It has only 52 planes in 2003 and now ıt has 264
– Turkish Airlines is planning to have 500 planes in 5
Passengers with total revenues
– The airline's main base is at Atatürk International
Airport, with secondary hubs at Esenboğa International
Airport, Sabiha Gökçen International Airport,
and Adnan Menderes Airport. In 2014 Turkish Airlines
carried more 58 million passengers and had a revenue
of 20 billion dollars.
2010 ,2011,2012,2013,2014 Prize of the Skytrax
The best airline that shows honour in economic class in the World in
The best airline in the Europe in 2011,2012,2013 and 2014.
Investments & Advertisement Strategies
– THY is only airline that provide the foods by chief.