We’re seeing campaigns from people, activists, brands and governments to change the way we consume – live, shop, eat and engage. Technologies are maturing and governments are trying to shape the new world, with quite some friction between the two. Overall, there’s a demand that brands and tech companies behave more responsibly.
Here’s an overview of what to expect in 2015:
1. Stories about Climate Change.
2. “Eat less. Move more.” gets replaced with “Eat different.”
3. Governments ‘versus’ Innovation.
4. One-hour delivery.
5. More brands on Instagram.
6. Insurance for crowdfunding.
7. Digital releases for movies.
We’d love to hear your take on these approaches. Do share your thoughts with us at @PeoplesLab on Twitter. You can also reach out to us on Twitter @msl_group.