To gauge the views of senior communications professionals at 100 top organisations in EMEA, MSLGROUP developed a survey with a mixture of open and closed questions targeted to their experience in dealing with communications and reputational issues.
The shifting communications landscape – and the heightened risk to reputation – has necessitated a change in approach and a change in the structure and culture of communications teams.
How will communicators be able to use this opportunity most effectively?
Our report explores five principles for building and protecting your reputation in the “always-on” world:
• Monitor, respond and measure
• Start a content engine to sustain conversations
• Overcome cultural conservatism and engage
• Improve internal and external transparency
• Make your employees active communicators
We hope you enjoy reading it and invite you to share your feedback and tips with us @mslgroup_emea. You can also reach out to us on Twitter @msl_group.