Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
UCD & Prototyping
As envisaged by the
As specified in the requirements As designed by the senior analyst
As produced by the
As finally implemented What the user actually needed
From the beginning to the end of
How users want to use the
Needs and wants
How Prototyping helps User Centered
involvement – they’re the
ones going to use the
Improve Design concepts Refine: User interactions
Information design Navigation
But we still missing the most
USER INTERACTION :(
Designers in love with ...
Because Presentation is Everything :)
Upping your presentation-game can really
make a difference in ..
● How your clients perceive the quality you’re delivering .
● The quality of feedback they can provide.
Control of Your Design
- Present your web/mobile products as an
actual browsing experience
- Control over how others see your designs
1. Easy to use by both Client and Designers
1. Real-time design presentation & collaboration
1. Simplify the feedback process by having clients and stakeholders comment
directly on your designs.
1. InVision turns feedback into tidy to-do lists.
1. Actual Mobile / Web Experience
1. Version control and sync for all your design files .