Our class today is about credit. Do you know where yours is. It is estimated that with this recession over the last three years that somewhere between 6 and 8 out of ten people have been hit with negative credit! You know what that means in a room like this or for the people your work with. Next slide
1. Build empathy; how many have been or know someone who has been hit by this recession (raise of hands, get your audience involved with you)2. Cover the ways people have been affected; loss of jobs, closed businesses, reduced hours, reduced income from asset losses like interest rates so low that retired folks are no longer earning the income they need! Of course, in the real estate industry the income loss has been brutal, cutting the agents and loan officers nationally in half!3. What has all this done to peoples credit? Late pays on mortgage (and everything else); loan modifications, debt settlements, repossessions on cars and other large ticket items, short sales, foreclosures, credit card charge offs resulting in collections. Unpaid taxes resulting in both state and federal liens. Don’t forget bankruptcies!
1. What does poor credit cost you? Higher interest rates, increased loan fees, increased mortgage insurance, high credit card interest rates, reduced credit limits, higher auto insurance premiums, homeowners and renters premiums! Turndowns for jobs. Denial of security clearances. Inability to get a license (loan officers, DFI requirements in Wash. St.). Inability to get bonding for self or business! This list just keeps growing as the credit bureaus try to reduce your life and everything you are into a single number...YOUR CREDIT SCORE!
1. What we do: First we ARE NOT credit repair! We do not inundate the credit bureaus with endless series of letters disputing what is on your credit report; in hopes that they (credit bureaus) will not respond in the 30 days required by law. In which case the negatives would be removed temporarily, but in all likelihood (it has been our experience) they end up right back on the credit at a future reporting. We also, do not charge endless monthly fees trying to remove one item at a time when we can remove 22 at one whack. Where is the incentive for a credit repair company to ever finish your file if the stop receiving your money? We dispute “the right” of the credit bureaus to report anything about you without being in compliance with the LAW!
1. The Fair Credit Reporting Act. Legislation passed in 1971 and amended several times since is a series of 200 laws and over 400 bylaws protecting consumers from being harmed unfairly by creditors and credit bureaus! Unfortunately who is ever going to sit down and read 400 by-laws written in legalize let alone understand it? Fortunately for us at least one person did. Bruce McInnes the companies owner/founder
1. Section 609. This section mandated that the credit bureaus back up with verifiable proof anything that they report about you. That does not mean that they can rely on the creditor to provide the information, it means the bureaus must have in their possession “proof documents”. Example: if I am late on a mtg. payment the credit bureaus would not only have to have my complete pay records but would also need to have a copy of the original note with my signature showing that I am the responsible party! This is true for any negatives, collections, tax liens, student loans, bankruptcies, short sales, foreclosures; it just doesn’t matter. The credit bureaus don’t have the documents!
2. There are over 250,000,000 credit accounts across the US. Just think about keeping paper copies of every transaction every day...it would be cumbersome at best! In addition, this law contradicts other laws like the HIPPA laws regarding medical records and the Privacy Laws.
1. Our Process. Use the handout. Once you are enrolled which requires a simple application and your credit report (which you can get for free at Www.annualcreditreport.com) is becomes a two step process. Step One: you will receive an email with instructions and three letters to the credit bureaus. Simply print them out, sign them (include your ID the first time) and mail them. That is step one! Step Two: any time you receive correspondence back from any of the bureaus fax them to our toll free fax number or mail them. That is step two. We continue with step one followed by step two until your CASE is complete.2. How Long Does Our Process Take? Each persons credit is a lot like their DNA, very unique. We have had 50%deletions in our first set of letters and improvements of over 100 points. HOWEVER, this is not the norm. Unfortunately we cannot control WHAT the credit bureaus remove or delay on. Our goal is to build enough evidence against them by the letters they return to you or your clients and their constant delay tactics to either threaten legal action or take legal action! The normal process is 3 to 12 months.
13. We Don’t Stop There! Our company was founded 11 years ago as a credit education company FIRST! The Founder/Owner has written a book and keeps it up to date with the latest legal and credit bureau changes filled with detailed and concise information on every facet of credit. He has discovered many of the secrets the credit bureaus use to report about you and how they score you including the new FICO scoring changes implemented last March. He explains many ways available to you to defend yourself against illegal reporting and selling of your credit information. Things you definitely need to know TODAY!14. The Customized Credit BluePrint ™ Program. Newly added in 2010 is a step by step customize program to take you from a “now restored credit report” into the 800 credit scores. This is where you will need to be to get the very best of everything financially! 15. Credit Restoration for FREE! It is the Ebook and the Customized Credit BluePrint program that we charge for. The restoration program is free! Our cost is a One Time fee of $699 with some options. First of all, the cost covers not only an individual but also a couple! It’s like getting 2 for 1. In addition, if you have the money to do this all at one time by cash or electronic check we will discount our price by $100 to only $599! For those of you who want the convenience of using a credit or debit card we will still discount our price to $619 to cover the processing. Of course for those who need to break this up in payments, we will surely do that. We have two plans: 2 payments thirty days apart or 3 payments; your initial payment, the 2nd thirty days later and the balance thirty days after your 2nd payment. We want this to be as convenient for you as possible.
13. Credit Restoration for FREE! It is the Ebook and the Customized Credit BluePrint program that we charge for. The restoration program is free! Our cost is a One Time fee of $699 with some options. First of all, the cost covers not only an individual but also a couple! It’s like getting 2 for 1. In addition, if you have the money to do this all at one time by cash or electronic check we will discount our price by $100 to only $599! For those of you who want the convenience of using a credit or debit card we will still discount our price to $619 to cover the processing. Of course for those who need to break this up in payments, we will surely do that. We have two plans: 2 payments thirty days apart or 3 payments; your initial payment, the 2nd thirty days later and the balance thirty days after your 2nd payment. We want this to be as convenient for you as possible.
13. In Closing… In closing I would like to tell you about our successes. As I said earlier our company has been in business over eleven years, we have assisted over 155,000 clients and have NEVER lost a single case! We have never been provided a single proof document by any of the credit bureaus and have over 5 million deletions on record. That’s a ton!!! And many of those are available to you to review (bring some with you for show, not handouts). We have tons of testimonials. But mostly: we have never advertised! Our business is strictly “Word Of Mouth” Our company believes in Second Chances, we believe that with education system and proprietary disputing system; you will get a “fresh start” and never fall into the same hole again.14. QUESTIONS Take time for Q&A. Have your brochures and postcards and business cards available. Have someone to enroll clients and take information.
Poor (400-610) </li></ul>So, How is your Credit ?<br />
The Great “RECESSION”<br />Medical Emergency<br />Death in the Family<br />Lawsuit<br />Loss of Income<br />Double Income to Single Income<br />Divorce<br />Hours cut from full to part-time<br />Too Much Month At The End Of The Money<br />WHAT HAPPENED????<br />
Why should I worry about my credit score anyway ? What difference does it Make ?<br /><ul><li>Interest Rates on Mortgages,
Contractor bonding</li></ul>Money I should not have to spend !!!<br />
Disputing System Created in April 1999<br />155,000 + Clients Have Used Our System Successfully!<br />*System Generally Takes 3 to 12 months!<br />* Only 22 negative items can be disputed at any one time….completion results will vary on a case by case basis.<br />The deletions under Section 609 are PERMANENT!<br />*depending on each individuals credit <br />History Of Our Disputing System<br />
5 Million+ Deletions/Changes On File<br />Every Type Of Negative Item There Is Has Been Successfully Disputed.<br />We Are The ONLY Company In The Entire <br /> USA Fully Using The Section 609 Disputing System!<br />Average Credit Scores Rise 60-100 Points!<br />History Continued………<br />
Your Creditor can pay to report your info to one, two or all three bureaus.</li></ul>Creditor Reporting Cycle<br />
FCRA * Section 609 * Rules Of Reporting<br /><ul><li>To positively prove an account is yours….the creditor must provide the CREDIT BUREAUS a copy of the original creditors documentation.
(This would be whatever you filled out and signed to open the account with the reporting creditor.) The Fair Credit Reporting Act was enacted by Congress to protect consumers from unverified accounts & information from being reported on your credit report. If you filed a suit against someone and you showed up in court with no proof against that person…..what would a judge do? Throw your case out of court.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Without documentation……. The credit bureaus have NO right to list your private financial information on a Public report. They are required by law to verify and validate every single account on that report. Under section 609 of the Fair Credit Reporting Act…. We force the Credit Bureaus to comply with that law and provide you with a copy of the original documentation they have on file. This way you could be reasonably sure it was indeed your account. We have assisted clients in over 155,000 cases and EVERY time they have failed to provide even the first piece of verifiable proof of ANY account. The law is fair and works both ways…. They have every right to report it if they have what is required under the law to do so.</li></ul>Section 609 Continued……<br />
Get Started… Your Credit Won’t Fix Itself!<br />Two Step Process<br />We review the credit and write<br /> the letters which client mails to<br /> the credit bureaus.<br />Within 3 to 5 weeks the bureaus<br /> will send their response. Fax<br /> these to our toll free fax number<br /> for review.<br />3. Repeat Step 1 & Step 2 until process is complete.<br />What Can I Do ?<br />
The Fulfillment Center is first and foremost an education company. The owner/founder has published a 65 Chapter credit education and debt management book. This headlines our Program.<br />The Credit BluePrint™ Program is a customized step by step action plan to take each client into the high 700s and 800s!<br />The actual proprietary disputing service is “FREE”!<br />Our contract is 12 months long, giving us sufficient <br />time to complete the restoration process and <br />begin the BluePrint program.<br />Credit Education & Credit BluePrint™ Program<br />
Full Price is $699<br />Payment Options<br />$599 if paid in full by Electronic Check<br />$619 by credit or debit card<br />2 payments of $350 & $349 (30 days later)<br />3 payments of $250 & $250, balance of $199<br />This price includes a couple or two parties at the same residence!<br />What does it cost?<br />
Credit Education & <br />Debt Management Book<br />Customized Credit BluePrint™ Program<br />“Free” Credit Disputing System<br />Thanks from TFC West<br />Now let’s get you started…<br />Back on the right track<br />To restoringYour great credit and<br />Building your financial future!<br />