MBA PROJECT TITLES
Check out this comprehensive collection of MBA project titles
Learn how to do your project better and easily...MBA Projects made easy..
1. Product strategies of private life insurance companies
2. A study on "why companies should go for outsourcing"
3. Effectiveness of advertising on real estate sector
4. Study on consumer expectations and perceptions towards consumer loans
5. Workers attrition rate at hotel industry is increasing. Study regarding this issue
6. Attrition rates at different sectors
7. Effectiveness and scope of employee referrals in the process of talent sourcing
8. Study of training needs across different industries
9. Study on creation of luxury brand
10. Strategies used to build successful Internet based customer services
11. Measuring the effectiveness of retail banking of a nationalised bank compared to a MNC
12. Conspicuous consumption
13. Study of awareness and acceptibility of UPVC windows and door systems
14. Opportunities of Financing the NANO's in Bangalore
15. Changing trends in FMCG industry in India
16. A study of best HR practices in service industry
17. Fundamental analysis of Indian telecom companies
18. Study of consumer behaviour in automobile industry
19. customer buying behaviour towards insurance products
20. Promotion strategies followed in Insurance sector
21. Study on changing consumer preference towards organised retailing from un-organised
22. study on "impact of advertising in B2B marketing"
23. Distribution network & general insurance industry
24. A study on distribution channels in aluminium industry
25. Study on strategies for promoting retailers' brands
26. Study of operations & marketing of chemical goods in SSI
27. The impact of tax on electronic goods & products (industrial marketing)
28. Merchandising key account management in apparel exports
29. Effect of marketing in mobilization in BPO segment
30. Marketing in FMCG sector
31. E-marketing of financial services: Relationship approach
32. Understanding cross cultural literacy in international business
33. The study of operations & marketing of Indian Pharmaceutical industry
34. impact of promotional activities at mall on consumers behaviour at shopping malls
35. A study on Indian pharmaceutical industry
36. Managing of luxury brands
37. Viability of Micro Insurance in Indian scenario
38. Performance evaluation of initial public offers in India
39. Process of underwriting and valuation of life insurance
40. Risk management in foreign exchange
41. Asset liabilities management in Indian banks
42. Portfolio construction using fundamental analysis
43. Portfolio management and how it has helped increase effective investment
44. Investment banking (Fin) (retail banking in India)
45. Risk management in Indian banks
46. A comparative analysis towards restructuring of the shared services unit of EMC2
47. ERP implementation strategies (systems)
48. Measurement of financial efficiency
49. Fundamental analysis of financial sector
50. Fundamental analysis of insurance sector
51. Study on human resource costing
52. Asset liability management of life insurance companies
53. Basel - II
55. analysis of attrition in IT and ITES sector
56. Work-life balance in IT sector
57. Incidence of illegitimate power & its impact on effectiveness of odd initiatives
58. Implementation & effectiveness of competence management
59. people issues in mergers and acquisitions
60. performance management
61. Best practices in the field of HR
62. Study of the online music industry, w.r.t. marketing in the Indian context
63. Future and business potential of gaming industry in India
64. Job design model of motivation
65. Role of emotional satisfaction in service encounters - retail sector
66. Study on factors influencing adaptability & usability of consumer electronics
67. Future of consumer durables pertaining to standard brands & own brands of retailer like
68. Study of consumer behaviour related to different soap brands in Bangalore
69. Impact of small car segment on two-wheeler industry
70. Influence of branding on consumer purchasing behaviour
71. Analysis of factors influencing in selection of mobile service providers in NCR
72. Impact of NANO on two wheeler industry
73. Study and analysis of market potential of PVC windows and doors
74. Mobile banking
75. Consolidation & mergers in banks of India
76. Credit appraisal process in banks
77. Consumer behaviour towards public sector and private sector banks
78. A study of efficiency in banks
79. Analysis of sales promotions ability to prompt brand
80. A study on the consumer electronics industry in India
81. Measuring effectiveness of display system for chocolate in retail
82. Choosing retail locations for shopping in India (retail industry)
83. Study on "impact of web 20 technologies on B2B marketing"
84. Fundamental analysis of printing sector
85. Integrated marketing communications (IMC)
86. Analysis of the role of outdoor advertising and establishing strategies for managing space
87. Consumer perception of M-Commerce
88. A study of customer perception of service quality dimension in insurance industry
89. Factors affecting real estate markets in Bangalore
90. Study on medical tourism and growth of health care sector
91. Innovations in marketing in electronic and IT companies
92. Perceptual mapping of two-wheeler industry
93. Study on perception of customers on mutual fund advertisement
94. Impact of IT/ITES growth on real estate industry
95. Customer perception of online purchases in Bangalore
96. The future of business intelligence & win loss analytics
97. The study of customer service in retail sector - an IT perspective
98. contribution of IT sector (SAP)
99. Logistics & Rink management
100. An analysis of external Commercial Borrowing of corporate
101. Analytical study on the voltality of securities traded on BSE sensex
102. Study on private equity investment by investment banking industry
103. A comprehensive study on REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) & their impact on
Indian capital markets
104. Valuation to determine the fair value of a stock
105. Comparative study of FDIs and FIIs in the Indian context
106. Risk management through derivatives
107. Investors decision making pattern for life insurance products (designing of policies
108. A study on transaction costing in project appraisal and loan processing
109. Valuation of carbon credits
110. Competency of middle level managers& designing the training programs with special
ref. to banking sectors
111. Fundamental analysis on real estate sector
112. Financing in SME sector
113. Wealth management
114. Risk management in banking
115. Portfolio Construction of Debt & Equity
116. A study to understand the training and development practices followed in it - ites
117. Impact of customer relationship management (crm) on communication industry"
118. Customer perception of online purchases in bangalore
119. A study on ‘ready to eat’ food industry and comparative analysis of ‘ready to eat’
food products of itc foods and mtr foods
120. Sustainability of shipping business in india - an analysis"
121. Importance of public relations in mining industry
122. Credit appraisal and risk analysis at banks
123. A study of employee perceptions about the effectiveness of the measures
adapted by it companies with respect to work-life balance
124. Analysis of framework for launching and building luxury brands in automobile
125. A study on assessing the factors leading to the purchase of bikes and
comparative analysis of urban and semi urban buying behaviour
126. Feasibility of investment in stock broking firms”
127. A study on e-marketing of financial services: relationship approach
128. Consumer's perception towards branded jewellery" - a study
129. Assessing the potentials of insurance portfolio at different stages of life"
130. A study on impact of web 2.0 technologies on b2b marketing"
131. Importance of insurance to consumers
132. A study on the measurement of financial efficiency in financial services sector"
133. Understanding the cross cultural needs of mnc bpo’s in india
134. The study of customer perceptions towards ayurvedic health spas"
135. Investors decision making pattern for life insurance products"
136. A study on the perceptual mapping of four wheeler brands"
137. A study on factors influencing adaptability & usability of consumer electronics"
138. A comparative study towards restructuring of the shared services unit of emc2
139. Valuation of issue prices of indian ipos and the impact of mis-valuation on its
performance” - a study
140. Potential for private equity investments by investment banks" - a study
141. An analysis of agri-retailing and its reputation among farmers in karnataka”
142. An analysis of possible strategies for successful internet based customer
143. Measuring effectiveness of display system for chocolate in retail
144. Identifying the criteria for hr outsourcing and its application in it sector"
145. Impact of promotional activities on consumers behaviour at retail outlets"
146. A study of transaction costing in project appraisal and loan processing in banks
and financial institutions
147. Analysing the scope of advertising in real estate sector in india
148. A study on best hr practices in the it and ites industry"
149. Cross cultural training for software professionals"
150. A study on fundamental analysis of non banking financial companies"
151. A study on mobile banking in indian banking industry"
152. Performance evaluation of mutual funds in india and its awareness among the
153. The relationship between the price and the demand for aluminium products
154. A study on fundamental analysis of life insurance sector
155. Present and future potential of users genrated content and its role in on-line
156. A study on customer satisfaction in banking sector
157. Customer perception towards multi-specialty hospitals in bangalore"
158. A study on economic value added (eva) of indian companies and its impact on
investor decision making"
159. A study on the perceptual mapping of two-wheeler industry
160. A study on risk management using derivatives“
161. Investors' perception about investment in real estate investment trusts" - a study
162. Retail outlet mapping of retail stores and shopping malls
163. Impact of buying factors on the sales of chemical goods"
164. A study on the perception of the potential customers towards electric cars"
165. A study of consumer behaviour towards life insurance products in bangalore
166. A study of talent acquisition management in apparel industry"
167. A comparitive study between digital printing and offset printing
168. Analysis of the effectiveness of branding on luxury products
169. A study of implementation & effectiveness of competence management
170. A study on changing importance of various media vehicles of advertising"
171. A study of hr costing as a function of the costs of various hr functions”
172. Study of factors which influence the location of retail outlet"
173. A comparative study on customer’s perception towards credit cards offered by
nationalised banks and mnc banks
174. A study on the effectiveness of using banks as a channel for selling life insurance
175. A study on cross sales of sequentially ordered products in the consumer banking
176. Assessment of performance of public sector banks under camels framework"
177. A study of buyer behavior towards after-sales-service of electronic products”
178. Impact of bank mergers on performance of banks-a study”
179. Study on software as a service (saas) application"
180. Effect of big box retail chains on small business"
181. Measuring the quality of service in the financial services sector with respect to
182. An analysis of mergers and acquisitions in the indian banking industry"
183. Asset liabilities management in indian banks
184. A market study of onida home appliances in comparision with other brands in
185. An analysis of consumer behaviour in upgrading to conspicuous goods in
186. Portfolio construction using fundamental analysis
187. Study of consumer behaviour related to different bathing soap brands in
188. A study on the hr issues in mergers and acquisitions in the banking sector"
189. A feasibility study on the consumer’s perception towards electronic moving
messages” – (outdoor media advertising industry)
190. Customer perception towards foreign retailers entering india”
191. Comparative study of two quantitative models used in portfolio management"
192. A study on future potential of gaming industry in india"
193. Valuation of carbon credits
194. Growth potential of power sector in india-a study”
195. Portfolio construction of debt & equity
196. A study on consumer’s perception on micro insurance schemes
197. The factors affecting and enhancing the brand equity of multinational
corporations in india"
198. Study on the management of surplus funds in banks"
199. A study on consumer perception towards service quality of internet banking”
200. Analysing the problems of attrition in darshani hotels"
201. Impact of small car introduction on two wheeler industry”
202. A study of the effectiveness of stress management techniques used in it / ites
sector in bangalore
203. Study on consumer behavior with special refence to preference of brands in
204. Impact of quota-removal on garment industry in india
205. A study of attributes in accepting specialty pharmaceutical products among
206. A study on strategies for optimizing the competency of middle level managers
with reference to bank sectors"
207. Analysis of factors influencing in selection of major gsm service providers in ncr
208. A study on fundamental analysis of real estate sector"
209. The impact of financial derivatives & hedge funds on the indian capital market"
210. A study on asset liability management of insurance companies
211. Impact of budget 2008 on the investment pattern of salaried individuals-a study
212. Effects of negative word of mouth communication on brand equity“
213. A study on the effects of basel ii in india financial sector and also on global
214. A study on motivational significance of various reward and recognition programs"
215. A study on impact of service quality on customer satisfaction in insurance
industry”: customer perspective
216. An analysis of the existing job design method for motivation of the employees"
217. Study of awareness and acceptibility of upvc windows and door systems
218. A study on the impact of loyalty programs on consumer purchase behavior and
219. Consumer behaviour towards public sector and private sector banks
220. Study on changing consumer preference towards organised retailing from un-
221. A survey of market potential of upvc windows and doors in bangalore city"
222. Impact of it/ites growth on real estate industry
223. A study on consumers' perception towards luxury car segment"
224. Effectiveness of e-crm in insurance industry by mobile service”
225. Scenario of real estate with special reference to commercial and residential
226. A study on risk management in banking sector in india"
227. Study on consumer perception of organized retaling in india"
228. A study of efficiency of banks in india
229. A study on scope and effectiveness of employee referrals in the real estate
sector in india"
230. A study on the expectations of bpo organizations from suppliers"
231. A study on the impact of medical tourism on health care sector in india"
232. Analysis of attrition rate of it and ites companies"
233. A study on effectiveness of online social networks and user perception"
234. Recreating A Merchandise Management Paradigm Louis Phillippe
235. Developing A Communication Strategy For Cycle Brand Agarbathi At Adfactors
PR Pvt Ltd
236. Market Mapping For Samsung Products, A Dealers Survey
237. Consumer Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Solutions, Analysis Of
Competitive Strength & Market Visibitlity Of Tata Heoneywell Security Solutions In
238. Study Of Training Needs Of Employees Of Fortis Healthcare Ltd, & Design
239. A Study On Risk Tolerance Of The Individuals With Respect To Their Age
240. Compensation Study In Real Estate Industry
241. An Organizational Study Of Tata Consultancy Services & Market Research For
BPO Opportunities In US And UK Markets
242. To Understand And Estimate The Potential Of Cosmetic Channel For Palmolive
Aromatherapy Range Of Products
243. Brand Perception Of Samsung A Dealers Survey In Hyederabad - Karnataka
244. Organizational Study & Industry Research On Telecom (Basic)
245. Organizational Study Of J.K. Ansell Ltd And Designing The Business Proposal Of
Vending Machine Installations
246. A Study Of Developing A Communication Strategy For Deccan Aviation At
Adfactors PR Pvt Ltd
247. Idetification Of Training & Development Needs
248. Designing The Link For Careers - Recruitment For The Pfizer India Website
249. Distributors Perception Towards ASM's, Sales Executives & The Coca-Cola
250. Market Research To Study The Security Needs Of IT Sector
251. Level Of Employees Satisfaction
252. Market Research To Study The Security Needs Of ITES Sector
253. Study Of Sole Proprietorship Business Sectors In Bangalore
254. Fundamentals Of Stock - Broking
255. Working Pattern Of The Various Broking Firms & Comparision Of ICDS Securities
Ltd With The Other Broking Firms
256. An Organizational Study Of Comparative Analysis Of The Services Provided By
Primus Telecommunications India Ltd And Their Competitor VSNL
257. Organization Study And A Study On Employee Motivation
258. An Organizational Study And Understanding The Effectivenss Of Launching Of
Kinetic Zing 80
259. An Organisation Study & Comparative Analysis Of Primus And Its Competitor
260. Organizational Study & An Insight Into Human Resource Management
261. Consumer Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Solutions, Analysis Of
Competitive Strenght & Market Visibitlity Of Tata Heoneywell Security Solutions In
262. An Organisational Study And Market Research To Understand Customers Buying
Behaviour, Competitor Understnading And Tata Honewell Brand Visibility In The
263. A Study On Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions
264. A Sudy On Customer Buying Behaviour Of Electronic Security Systems In
265. A Study Of Job Satisfaction Of Employees At Air Deccan
266. Dealer Perception Study Was Conducted In Bangalore. It Includes Availability Of
Products Of Various Brands, Their Service, Sales Demand And Compalint Status
267. Organizational Structure Of The Support Function Department Of The Mid-Size IT
268. Job Description & Job Specialization Fo The Manager Of All The Departments
269. Organizational Study And Analysis Of Risk Factors Affecting The Equity Share
Value Of ICICI Bank
270. A Study On Job Satisfaction Level At Birla Super Cemnet, Hotgi
271. Comparative Study Of Life Insurance Plans Of Leading Pvt Insurance Companies
272. A Comparative Study Of Karnataka And Kerala Consumers Buying Behaviour
Towards Branded Cloth In Bangalore City
273. Organisation Study Of SMG Biotech Ltd & Consumer Awareness Towards
Availability Of VERMI Compost In The Market
274. A Study On Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions
275. An Organisational Study On Stock Holding Corporation Of India Ltd &
Construction Of Portfolio
276. Organisational Study & Consumer Satisfaction Towards Nandini Milk
277. An Organisational Study & A Study On Prospective / Customer Perception
Towards Air Deccan
278. Organisational Study & Analysis Of Working Capital & Cash Management
279. An Organisational Study On Cholamandalam Distribution Services Ltd
280. Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal System
281. A Study Of Prospective / Customer Perception Towards G. A. M. S
282. Organisation Study And Its Financial Analysis
283. Organisational Study And Technical Analysis Of Equities
284. Buyer's Behaviour Towards Electronic Security Systems In Hospitals And Hotels
With Reference To The Marketing Department
285. Organisational Study & And Overview Of Training And Induction Program At ITC-
Hotel Windsor Sheraton & Towers
286. Influence Of Women On The Buying Behaviour Of Men For Louis Philippe
287. A Comparative Study Of F-Tec With Other IT Training Institutes In Lucknow
288. The Best Practices In The Hotel Industry In Context To The Leela Palace
289. Organisational Climate Survey At Nous Infosystems
290. A Study On Merchandise And Retail Share Of Timex Watches In Delhi Region
291. Present Level And Future Prospects Of Banking Business
292. Organisational Study And Development Of Recruitment Model
293. A Comparative Study Of Tamilian & Andharite Consumers Buying Behaviour
Towards Branded Clothes In Bangalore City
294. A Study On Investor Preference To Investments
295. Constructing An Investment Model For Investors
296. Feasibility Study Of Serviced Apartments In Bangalore
297. Reviewing The Credit Limit Of Customers
298. Organisational Study Of Asian CERC Information Technology Ltd & Research On
Indian Steel Industry
299. SWOT Analysis of Dr. Reddy's Laboratoreis (Xenura)
300. An Organizational Study On Prospective / Customer Perception Towards AIR
301. An Organizational Study & Assessment Of Satisfaction Levels Of The Customers
302. Understanding The Qualities & Attributes Of A Medical Representative Through
Doctors & Medical Representatives
303. Organisational Study & Technical Analysis Of Stocks
304. Organisation Sutdy And Project On Contracts In Indian Airlines
305. A Sudyon Deployment Of Information Technology In Educational Institutions
306. Analysis Of Home Loans With Refernce To HDFC’
307. A study on Inventory Management in Industries.
308. Performance Study Of Self-Employed Sectors
309. Organisational Study & Job Satisfaction Of The Employee
310. Comparison Between Samsung And Other Consumer Durable Brands
311. Understanding The Effectiveness Of Launching Of Kinetic Zing 80
312. A Study Of Understanding Training Patterns In Different Industries
313. A Retail Survey On The Garment & Watch Industry With Particular Emphasis On
Allen Solly & Titan
314. Analysis Of Mutual Funds
315. Investment Advisory Services & Analysis Of Mutual Funds
316. Formulation Of Standard Operating Procedures For Administration Department
317. Competitive Analysis Of Airtel Compared To Other Serice Providers
318. Organisational Studey On Elken International India Pvt Ltd
319. A Study On Prospective / Customer Perception Towards Air Deccan
320. Organisation Study Of Various Departments And Make Or By Decision
321. A Study On Buying Behaviour Of Customer Of Electronic Security Systems In
322. Performance Appraisal
323. An Organisation Study At VST Tillers Tractors Ltd
324. Job Satisfaction With Reference To HR Department
325. A Study On Deployment Of Informatin Technology In Educational Institutions
326. Organisational Study & Marketing Strategies Of OSIT
327. Organisational Study And Evaluation Of The Human Resource Policies &
Practices At KIOCL
328. Organisational Structure & Customer Profiling For Indian Airlines
329. Organisational Study & Knowledge Of Performance Appraisal System & Its
Effectiveness In KTTM
330. Consumer Satisfaction Towards MCF Ltd Products
331. Internal Customer Satisfaction With Reference To The HR Department
332. Organisation Study
333. A Study On Customer Perception Towards G. A. M. S In The City Limits Of
Bangalore South Region
334. A Study On Engagement Of Casual Labours, Bangalore
335. Fabric Wastage Reduction & Improving Productivity
336. An Organisational Study And Market Research To Understand Customers Buying
Behaviour, Competitor Understanding And Tata Honewell Brand Visibility In The
337. Organisation Study Of Bharat Electronics Ltd
338. An Organisation Study And A Study On Perceptionof People In North Bangalore
Towards Gulf Authorized Mechanics Services (GAMS)
339. Risk Management In Derivatives
340. The Study Of Recruitment Practices
341. Organisational Study & Study On SKILL MAPPING Practice In Small Parts
Machinery Division Of Kirloskar Toyoda Textile Machinery
342. An Organisation Study And A Comparative Study Of The Satisfaction Level Of
Primus And Sify
343. A comparitive study of various Portfolio Management services offered.
344. An Organisational Study Of ICDS Securities Ltd And Working Pattern Of Various Broking Firms
345. A Comparative Analysis Of ICDS Securities Ltd With Other Broking Firms
346. Comparative Study On Pension Plans Of Leading Private Insurance Companies
347. An Organisational Study And A Study On Personality Traits Of Executives
348. Organisational Climate Study
349. Understanding The Effectiveness Of Launching Of Kinetic Zing 80
350. Survey On Intranet
351. Profiling Of Customers For Laptops In Small & Medium Scale Enterprises