Successfully reported this slideshow.
Friendship Week Poster
Other Items ( you may want to rename this
◦ I chose the message on my poster “Friendship for
everyone” because it means to not bully to me. The
picture supports the message because it has cats
and dogs getting together. Another picture I could
have used would be people getting along.
◦ How did you find out about your family
history? Who is the most interesting person in your
history and why? Teresa Kwan, because she is very
healthy and still alive!
NO BART BUSES RACE
◦ If I had to use abacus that my grandparents (or
parent) used, my life would be different because I
would have to use it instead of a calculator. It would
feel nice to use a abacus because I want to see how
it looks like.
◦ What is the most memorable thing you learned
about your family from talking to your elder?
◦ That popo was in WORLD WAR II and it was very
hard to get food and sometimes the U.S. soldiers
would give her food.
◦ What would it have been like to move so far away
from your home and family and friends?
Pilgrim worksheets (2)
Any other work you would like to share
(poems, drawings, stories)
Answer at least 3 of the following questions.
What did you learn from this project?
About your family?
About what sort of projects you like to do?
What should our 2nd grade class next year do