John Allan 2018 1
It is a free, web-based resource allows you to select sections of online videos to
create shorter and focused viewing events
• setting the starting point of a video.
• setting the ending point of a video.
• selecting specific sections of a video for inclusion in the final presentation.
• sharing the cropped video with a URL link, an embed code or via social media.
Sign up with an email, Facebook or Google account.
1. Locate a suitable YouTube video.
2. Surf to https://www.vibby.com
3. Click on the Create vib button
4. Paste the URL into the Paste a YouTube …. Text box
5. Click on the Start button
6. The Vibby editing screen appears
7. Play the video or move the playback head into an “in point” position
8. Ensure the video is stopped
9. Click on the + icon
10. The video plays
11. When the “end point” is reached click on the checkmark icon
12. Repeat this until all of the relevant sections are selected
13. Rollover a selected section, options Delete or Adjust
14. Click Adjust to stretch or shrink a section
15. Click Delete to remove a section
16. To add comments to selected sections, select a section
17. In the upper right portion of the screen, type a comment in the Start a
conversation… text box
18. Press the Enter key
19. Click on the Save vib> button to save the project.
20. Choose a category, add a description
21. Click on the Save vib button
22. Choose sharing options that suit your purposes