• The goverment of Japan is :
There are 13 largest Japaness cities
• The population of Japan is of
127.06 is the 2014.
• There is two types of indigenous people in
Japan the Ainu and the Okinawans people.The
Ainu people was the first people of Japan.
• Shinto and Buddhism are the two major
religion of Japan.
• The language of Japan is the
• The first people to migrate into the islands of
Japan probably arrived around 8000 B.C.
These hunter-gathers probably lived in
temporary huts, as well as in caves and
ravines. For thousands of years, the people of
Japan lived off of the land, hunted, farmed,
• The Sports of Japan are martials arts , Sumo
,tennis , voleyball , gymnastic , football..
• Japan has a lot of wild animals like the wild
board, wild cats ect. And the others animals
are the panda,bears,snakes,weasel, deer