JHipster is bad-ass. It's an Apache-licensed open source project that allows you to generate Spring Boot APIs and Angular (or React!) apps. It has a vibrant community and ecosystem with support for deploying to many cloud providers and using the latest DevOps buzzwords, like Docker and K8s.
This session will show you JHipster, why it's cool, and show you how to create an app with it.
* Demo Code: https://github.com/mraible/jhipster6-demo
* JHipster + OIDC: https://developer.okta.com/blog/2019/04/04/java-11-java-12-jhipster-oidc
* JHipster + Microservices: https://developer.okta.com/blog/2019/05/23/java-microservices-spring-cloud-config
* JHipster + Ionic: https://developer.okta.com/blog/2019/06/24/ionic-4-angular-spring-boot-jhipster
* JHipster + React Native: https://developer.okta.com/blog/2018/10/10/react-native-spring-boot-mobile-app