Are you getting traffic?
• Facebook and Twitter are great word of mouth tools for
personal branding and referrals, but not great for traffic
• Active Rain and Trulia Voices are good for networking with
REALTORS, but they are filled with your competitors
• Focus on building a powerful LOCAL NETWORK around your
personal Web site with an integrated blog
Are you setting measurable goals?
Jonathan Osman of Keller Williams
Do you have measurable returns in place?
75 Transactions in 2009
$15,000,000 in Sales
90% blog pipeline
10% from client referrals
Content is King!
Turn your passion into your niche
So what site should I target?
Where do your prospects socialize online?
It’s all about your target audience
How do I find my prospects?!
Who is your next client?
First time home buyer is 30 years old
How can I become a member?
Join the conversation
Building Your Personal Brand
Identity – who you are
2. Contacts - who you know
Activities – what you do
Time to measure your ROI
Are you tracking where your clients found you?
• ROI of blogging = time spent blogging ÷ measured returns
• 4 simple steps to use this strategy: set goal, find targets,
engage and measure
• Personal brands on open networks will be the new norm, so
consider how you will apply you offline social networking and
education skills to these new mediums
What are some good resources and tools?
(Newsweek article re: Facebook)